Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amethyst54
    commented on 's reply
    I'm sure that he's just busy with other things that's why he left his account active but does not usually use the app. Now, I think he has time to spend even took the chance to finally ask her on a date and that was successful already!

• Jessine05
    replied
    She should still be careful, I don't know but it seems sketchy to me that he has missed 2 opportunities and on the third one, well, he suddenly feels like asking her out. Well, good luck on the date and I hope it turns out fine.

Leave a comment:

• QueefPat
    replied
    Such dedication there, huh!? Well, I must say that I'm impressed, it may have taken so long before they can finally set up the date and now they're actually going out on a date. Yippie!

Leave a comment:

• rumdrum
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe he's finding some time to finally think things through if she should ask her out on a date or not. But there he is, he gathered up all his courage to finally ask her out.

• softheartedgirl
    commented on 's reply
    I wonder why it even took him three times to finally ask her out on a date. Did he felt bad for not noticing how it would be a waste not to date a woman like that?

• XYZKate
    replied
    I'd be mad at him that it took him 3 chances but then again, I'd congratulate him for having the initiative to finally ask her out on the 3rd encounter. If he did not ask her out on that 3rd date then I'd be furious, I'd be the one to take your friend out and date her instead.

Leave a comment:

• AnniePath
    replied
    I think that the third time went well, after all those matches, it came to his senses that it's about time that he should date your friend and luckily they're going to have one successful date. I can feel it!

Leave a comment:

• punkchick
    started a topic There's always a chance

There's always a chance

My friend is on a dating app and she has matched with a cute guy but he did not message her. She has another dating app and she encountered the same guy. Luckily, they had a few talks but in the long run, the guy went idle. She assumed that he was too busy with his career in medicine. So today, she calls me up and has downloaded this new dating up and guess what? It was the same cute guy, this time he asked her out on a date. I was so happy for her that all this time they're finally going to meet and have a dinner date. Now, I believe that chances are made for everyone, you just have to wait for it.
Working...
X