Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JennyREnz
    replied
    If that guy asks her again, she should refuse it.

Leave a comment:

• Jessine05
    commented on 's reply
    Yes of course we should be very careful. AliveAngels

• Jessine05
    commented on 's reply
    Dianawest Who knows? but maybe you are right.

• carzin89
    commented on 's reply
    I think "we need to wait for a chance to arise '' because if you pursue a dream that is not for you nothing will happen.

• AliveAngels
    commented on 's reply
    Will, you have a point. we don't know what kind of people we meet online, so we better be careful.

• TastyLove
    replied
    I understand the guy's situation, he is taking one of the most difficult career which is medicine that's why. btw, did they meet already?

Leave a comment:

• hameroon27
    commented on 's reply
    It's not that he saw a different version of her but maybe he might as well give it a try and see if they could be a match and there they are. Finally, after everything, they have finally set up a date.

• PieFun
    commented on 's reply
    I think they deserve to go out on a date, think of those chances that have been but then again destiny will always find a way for those two and I couldn't be happy enough for them.

• Clitcomander
    commented on 's reply
    Let them look for other people and if they think that the first ones are better then they might even go back to them. Simple as that.

• surfsup
    commented on 's reply
    I don't think they haven't met, there are no updates whatsoever but I just hope that they have already.

• Katherina001
    commented on 's reply
    As to what I've read from above, the woman has made accounts to those different apps and that one-time chance took place on the third try. Well, would that be a coincidence, or what?

• dagift2womens
    replied
    Chances are made for everyone who deserves it. We all needed one chance and we sure don't want to fuck this thing up for good. Make the most out of it, like when someone unexpected walks into your life, better not fuck this whole thing up.

Leave a comment:

• AliveAngels
    commented on 's reply
    And they should continue looking for hookups in those dating apps while it's still there. But I'm sure that sooner or later they'll get tired of it though.

• W3tThet1p
    commented on 's reply
    We don't know yet, lol, there's no update but I'm pretty sure that by the end of the date, they both got laid really good lol!

• Jasssa87
    commented on 's reply
    Whatever it is that you think must be done, I think she did not wait for him. Instead, she found ways to be on different dating apps but he seems to be everywhere. Chances that he's been actively hooking up with people in those various dating apps.
Working...
X