Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JennyREnz
    commented on 's reply
    what if he brings another of your kind? like he wants to be served instead. would you still go for it?

• JennyREnz
    commented on 's reply
    around 4x only and I am the only girl. I never tried something where there were 2 girls. It feels much better I guess,. I am the one being served after all. Threesome is really sensual and laborous.

• hanesy
    commented on 's reply
    how many times have you done threesome? was it all with really hot people?

• hanesy
    replied
    if the friend was really hot. there is no way in hell I would decline it. who declines blessings? hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• JennyREnz
    replied
    That would be very fine with me. and I think that's good.

Leave a comment:

• carzin89
    commented on 's reply
    I guess it is really a no-no to hope for a 2nd time with one nights stands. much more dating them.

• jackass
    replied
    I just had this last night so I am here checking on some ideas. She asked me to fuck her every once in a while. But I doubt I can do it, I honestly do like her.

Leave a comment:

• fallinlove
    commented on 's reply
    fallinlove absolutlely, given the fact that both agreed to have sex, certainly not just friends. AliveAngels me either.

• carzin89
    replied
    This happened to me last year. I have a one night stand with a colleague before quarantine and I want to ask her a date But I am afraid if she refuse it,lol.

Leave a comment:

• AliveAngels
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, we really need to know each other first, if you will give him a chance. If I was in that situation I gladly accept it.

• TastyLove
    replied
    Of course, I would love to accept it. especially if I like the guy, lol!

Leave a comment:

• BunnyPeachShang
    commented on 's reply
    Why the need to list things down for it? You're missing the opportunity and it should not be wasted! Whatever the outcome will be, well at least you get to try and have a decent date with him even if it's just one date.

• PrincessGail
    commented on 's reply
    What if the man is not that handsome but has a great physique, good in bed and has a large dick, would you close your eyes and accept that man even if the man is not that handsome?

• H3r3foryou
    commented on 's reply
    Are you impressed with his moves? If not, then decline him immediately. You don't want to make him wait just for that, right? Or maybe you can just ghost him, it's easier like that.

• sexsexgirlnowme
    commented on 's reply
    But have you experienced that a girl was the one who asked you for a proper date?
Working...
X