Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houservit
    commented on 's reply
    If you are handsome, then I would also ask you out for a date. Wait, are you good in bed? Lol.

• Teanett
    replied
    He should have asked a date first, right? But, anyway, since that was a one night stand, it was understandable that no date occurred prior to that hookup. We could try to have some dates, and we would see where it would take us.

Leave a comment:

• carzin89
    replied
    If my friend asks me out on a date after our hookup and I sense that she is persistent and is really into me, I would agree to it. And maybe, we'll fall in love with each other or develop some romantic feelings.

Leave a comment:

• Daisy54
    replied
    If that friend of mine is handsome, kind, and good in bed, then I'll agree to have a date with him. I won't let that chance go anymore because I might not get a chance like that in the future.

Leave a comment:

• InsightChic
    commented on 's reply
    Would your answer still be the same if you knew that your friend who is handsome and hot likes you so much?

• pamela76
    replied
    No, I would decline it. Look, the man is fond of hookups. What can I expect from a man who loves hooking up? Expect nothing good from him for a serious relationship.

Leave a comment:

• AngelsMountain
    commented on 's reply
    Well, that is actually the concept of a one night stand. It should only happen once and then you would forget each other.

• AglowReportsDari
    replied
    I would still accept it. I do not care if he was bad at bed. Really, I know that he is handsome as I already accepted a one night stand with him. I date handsome men as it feels good.

Leave a comment:

• melaniamania
    commented on 's reply
    Me, too. I think that most women would go to this route. If I was satisfied the first time, I am sure that it would still be the case for the succeeding fuck sessions, right?

• MoiraClay
    replied
    A friend? Really? I would never have a one-night stand with a friend let alone have a relationship with him. I wouldn't want to risk our friendship.

Leave a comment:

• Jessine05
    replied
    I'll accept it because that is a once in a lifetime opportunity. I bet he'll treat me better than the guys that I was with in the past. Plus he's already my friend so he must already know how to deal with me.

Leave a comment:

• hameroon27
    replied
    I think I won't accept it. When you ask me why, all I can say is that it is just a one-night stand. Nothing more will happen between the two of us.

Leave a comment:

• SandyDempsey
    replied
    It actually depends on his performance during the one-night stand. If I was satisfied, I'll agree to do it again with him. If not, then I'll just turn him down.

Leave a comment:

• NinaMcAdams
    replied
    Originally posted by kittycat123 View Post
    What if a one-night stand with a friend comes with a plot twist? Like asking you out on a proper date, would you accept it or not?
    Out of the blue, he would ask me to go on a proper date with him? Hmm...I'd think about it, depends on the day that he's planning. Well, now, it seems like he's got it all planned too. I mean having a one-night stand with me then suddenly asks me out for a proper date, quite a move there.

Leave a comment:

• rumdrum
    replied
    I would accept it, let's just see how the proper date would work for both of us. I mean, it's rare for a girl to ask me out on a date, so I'll just have to say yes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X