Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daddyslittleG1rl
    commented on 's reply
    So, you're saying that you're going to decline his offer? Well, that's okay, he's just asking you if you're down for that or not. Right after, he will contact those other girls he's been sleeping with and ask them for dates too, lol.

• JenniferFray
    replied
    I will think about it real hard and I might even list down some pros and cons if ever I decide to accept it. I am sure that either what I choose (accept or pass), things will be awkward between us.

Leave a comment:

• LoveYumTasty
    commented on 's reply
    So you are not willing to get to know him in a romantic level just because he's not good in bed? Some girls are just really into sex nowadays huh?

• antitrump
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, there's always a chance for you both to become serious and exclusive as well even if you two started out as friends with benefits, right? I mean c'mon you two aren't just friends right?

• crzyyouandme
    commented on 's reply
    I think you've mentioned what i have in mind already and yes, I agree with every word you say. I think he suddenly realized that it's worth taking her out on a date, sometimes we do have sudden realizations even during those times when we're busy doing something, right?

• Movievestre
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, you should go out and have a date with him. There's a chance that you two are better as couples, right?

• Airglax
    commented on 's reply
    You must be really cute if you made a woman ask you out on a date. Can you drop some pics?

• fallinlove
    replied
    I think I'm willing to give him a chance. I can just view the date as an avenue for us to get to know each other more.

Leave a comment:

• dagift2womens
    commented on 's reply
    So, you're expecting him to court you and not asking you out for just a 'friendly date'? It's possible that he wants to take things seriously with you, and you should go for it.

• StoveLove
    commented on 's reply
    A girl is already courting you, she made the move to ask you out already and why would you even let that thing pass? Go for it and you'll be surprised that you two are better as couples already.

• DilDoDabbins
    commented on 's reply
    He made a move even if he thinks that it wouldn't be possible, so I suggest that you should give him a chance and you'll get to know him better during those dates.

• Jansa90
    commented on 's reply
    If he managed to hookup with me even before asking me out on a date, I think he just wants me to be his fuck buddy or maybe have an FWB relationship with me. That's why I won't agree to have a date with him.

• Dianawest
    commented on 's reply
    But be sure to prepare yourself when you have reached the time of your break up. Because when you let yourself be in a relationship with him, it is not only your heart that you're risking but also your friendship.

• Saltinte
    replied
    Well yes, I'll agree to that offer. It's just a date anyway. It's not as if he's courting me or something. Besides, I do think that it will only be just a friendly date.

Leave a comment:

• DanniMoon
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah. When you date handsome men, there is this certain feeling that you won't feel when you date ordinary men. I do not know what it is called but I know the feeling of it.
Working...
X