One-night stand with a twist!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One-night stand with a twist!

What if a one-night stand with a friend comes with a plot twist? Like asking you out on a proper date, would you accept it or not?

I would accept it, let's just see how the proper date would work for both of us. I mean, it's rare for a girl to ask me out on a date, so I'll just have to say yes.

Comment

• Houservit
      Houservit commented
      Editing a comment
      If you are handsome, then I would also ask you out for a date. Wait, are you good in bed? Lol.

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      You must be really cute if you made a woman ask you out on a date. Can you drop some pics?

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      But have you experienced that a girl was the one who asked you for a proper date?

Originally posted by kittycat123 View Post
    What if a one-night stand with a friend comes with a plot twist? Like asking you out on a proper date, would you accept it or not?
    Out of the blue, he would ask me to go on a proper date with him? Hmm...I'd think about it, depends on the day that he's planning. Well, now, it seems like he's got it all planned too. I mean having a one-night stand with me then suddenly asks me out for a proper date, quite a move there.

Comment

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      He made a move even if he thinks that it wouldn't be possible, so I suggest that you should give him a chance and you'll get to know him better during those dates.

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you impressed with his moves? If not, then decline him immediately. You don't want to make him wait just for that, right? Or maybe you can just ghost him, it's easier like that.

It actually depends on his performance during the one-night stand. If I was satisfied, I'll agree to do it again with him. If not, then I'll just turn him down.

Comment

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      Me, too. I think that most women would go to this route. If I was satisfied the first time, I am sure that it would still be the case for the succeeding fuck sessions, right?

• LoveYumTasty
      LoveYumTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      So you are not willing to get to know him in a romantic level just because he's not good in bed? Some girls are just really into sex nowadays huh?

I think I won't accept it. When you ask me why, all I can say is that it is just a one-night stand. Nothing more will happen between the two of us.

Comment

• AngelsMountain
      AngelsMountain commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, that is actually the concept of a one night stand. It should only happen once and then you would forget each other.

I'll accept it because that is a once in a lifetime opportunity. I bet he'll treat me better than the guys that I was with in the past. Plus he's already my friend so he must already know how to deal with me.

Comment

• Dianawest
      Dianawest commented
      Editing a comment
      But be sure to prepare yourself when you have reached the time of your break up. Because when you let yourself be in a relationship with him, it is not only your heart that you're risking but also your friendship.

A friend? Really? I would never have a one-night stand with a friend let alone have a relationship with him. I wouldn't want to risk our friendship.

Comment

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      Would your answer still be the same if you knew that your friend who is handsome and hot likes you so much?

I would still accept it. I do not care if he was bad at bed. Really, I know that he is handsome as I already accepted a one night stand with him. I date handsome men as it feels good.

Comment

• DanniMoon
      DanniMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. When you date handsome men, there is this certain feeling that you won't feel when you date ordinary men. I do not know what it is called but I know the feeling of it.

• PrincessGail
      PrincessGail commented
      Editing a comment
      What if the man is not that handsome but has a great physique, good in bed and has a large dick, would you close your eyes and accept that man even if the man is not that handsome?

No, I would decline it. Look, the man is fond of hookups. What can I expect from a man who loves hooking up? Expect nothing good from him for a serious relationship.

Comment

• Jansa90
      Jansa90 commented
      Editing a comment
      If he managed to hookup with me even before asking me out on a date, I think he just wants me to be his fuck buddy or maybe have an FWB relationship with me. That's why I won't agree to have a date with him.

If that friend of mine is handsome, kind, and good in bed, then I'll agree to have a date with him. I won't let that chance go anymore because I might not get a chance like that in the future.

Comment

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, you should go out and have a date with him. There's a chance that you two are better as couples, right?

If my friend asks me out on a date after our hookup and I sense that she is persistent and is really into me, I would agree to it. And maybe, we'll fall in love with each other or develop some romantic feelings.

Comment

• StoveLove
      StoveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      A girl is already courting you, she made the move to ask you out already and why would you even let that thing pass? Go for it and you'll be surprised that you two are better as couples already.

He should have asked a date first, right? But, anyway, since that was a one night stand, it was understandable that no date occurred prior to that hookup. We could try to have some dates, and we would see where it would take us.

Comment

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you've mentioned what i have in mind already and yes, I agree with every word you say. I think he suddenly realized that it's worth taking her out on a date, sometimes we do have sudden realizations even during those times when we're busy doing something, right?

Well yes, I'll agree to that offer. It's just a date anyway. It's not as if he's courting me or something. Besides, I do think that it will only be just a friendly date.

Comment

• dagift2womens
      dagift2womens commented
      Editing a comment
      So, you're expecting him to court you and not asking you out for just a 'friendly date'? It's possible that he wants to take things seriously with you, and you should go for it.

I think I'm willing to give him a chance. I can just view the date as an avenue for us to get to know each other more.

Comment

• antitrump
      antitrump commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, there's always a chance for you both to become serious and exclusive as well even if you two started out as friends with benefits, right? I mean c'mon you two aren't just friends right?

• AliveAngels
      AliveAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, we really need to know each other first, if you will give him a chance. If I was in that situation I gladly accept it.

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      fallinlove absolutlely, given the fact that both agreed to have sex, certainly not just friends. AliveAngels me either.

I will think about it real hard and I might even list down some pros and cons if ever I decide to accept it. I am sure that either what I choose (accept or pass), things will be awkward between us.

Comment

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      So, you're saying that you're going to decline his offer? Well, that's okay, he's just asking you if you're down for that or not. Right after, he will contact those other girls he's been sleeping with and ask them for dates too, lol.

• BunnyPeachShang
      BunnyPeachShang commented
      Editing a comment
      Why the need to list things down for it? You're missing the opportunity and it should not be wasted! Whatever the outcome will be, well at least you get to try and have a decent date with him even if it's just one date.
Working...
X