Better Version Of Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Version Of Me

Has any of you been forced to change yourself for the better right after a breakup? Like having a more active lifestyle, tried to learn a new skill, etc...

I actually started doing yoga when my last relationship ended

Comment

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      LiquidAss I've been doing this for a year now. and yeah there are good effects of your body.

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it's good if I start doing yoga. antitrump

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      stubbornass Really? no kidding? I want to be flexible too.

No, I did not. I mean, is that a stage and requirement when we have a breakup? If yes, then I have been missing a lot. OMG.

Comment

• cutestman
      cutestman commented
      Editing a comment
      I wasn't forced but I had to, I had to regain my strength on my cardio so I started jogging for miles again. I've cut my vices and started eating clean too.

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      cutestman I wish that I could do what you had done. But jogging for miles is tiring. lol.
      Last edited by smilebaby; 10-05-2019, 12:21 PM.

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      Good for you cutestman whenever i undergo breakup I just party and drink most of the time

Does making myself more beautiful count? I usually go to the salons for my hair and nails right after crying from those breakups. So, that means that over the years, I had been improving my appearance. Thanks to all bastards for making me more gorgeous.

Comment

• antitrump
      antitrump commented
      Editing a comment
      It does count, but I wonder why do most women do that? I need answers lol! This also reminds me of my friend who once posted a selfie with her short hair and the caption goes: 'You said you like it long, so I had to cut it', so, do girls have to do that?

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      antitrump Yes, some ladies do these kinds of makeovers. It is a psychological satisfaction to achieve something better.

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      antitrump That girl did that thing as a revenge to her ex-boyfriend. It is a way to stay away from what he wanted and proving that she could deny things to annoy him. lol.

Yes, I learned a new skill. A skill that every woman must know and should pass it well.
    I learned how to flirt better and done it with flying colors.

Comment

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      So, how did you learn that skill?
      Did you flirt with a lot of guys and used them as your training ground? Lol!
      I really wanna know what kind of flirting skill you've learned.

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      I also want to learn your moves and tips on how to flirt more. Maybe you could share to us those things in order for us to apply it on real life. lol.

Originally posted by MoiraClay View Post
    Has any of you been forced to change yourself for the better right after a breakup? Like having a more active lifestyle, tried to learn a new skill, etc...
    Wait, who? I mean who would even force me to change? I wouldn't change a thing about me coz I never did anything wrong. Most of my relationships ended up leaving me, ghosting me, and some even cheated on me.

Comment

• JenniferFray
      JenniferFray commented
      Editing a comment
      So, it is safe to say that you are a loser? I mean, haven't you noticed that you were always left out? I think it would be a good advice that you should make a better version of yourself.

• rumdrum
      rumdrum commented
      Editing a comment
      BlackmanAndRobbin Don't you think the reason why they always leave you is that you never change a bit about yourself? It's best if you change your bad habits into good ones.

Actually, not myself per se but a part of my self. It would always be my hair which is always changed when I need to change into a better one. I go to a salon and have my hair done - a new color with some treatments to make it shine.

Comment

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess it's what every girl do, get their hair done. Dye it or get fringes and bangs or just cut them short as usual.

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      It's what every girl do and I don't see any guys changing their hairstyles after getting their heart broken lol!

• SandyDempsey
      SandyDempsey commented
      Editing a comment
      H3r3foryou Nice observation. It is true that the women would change their appearances while the men would remain as they were. lol.

Actually, not forced, but it was the free will to improve oneself and as a form of distraction.

Comment

• rumdrum
      rumdrum commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, self-healing is the way to go. You should always distract yourself after a breakup because loneliness will slowly consume you and that's difficult to deal with.

• carzin89
      carzin89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why so would you call it a form of distraction? How distracted were you to make yourself a better version?

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, We don't need to force ourselves to get a better version of ourselves, but we need to force ourselves to accept the bad thing experiences to moved on, so that we happily create or do new things that we adore of our lives.

Originally posted by MoiraClay View Post
    I changed my ways and stayed single for a year to improve whole self.

Comment

• crystalinejoy
      crystalinejoy commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? Then that's great! I applaud you for that. You'll soon meet someone who deserves the better version of you now.

• SandyDempsey
      SandyDempsey commented
      Editing a comment
      OreoEater789 It's good to know that you've changed yourself and become better than ever!

Yeah maybe, because after break up, I made myself better than I ever was.

Comment

Working...
    X