Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BunnyPeachShang
    replied
    I just tell him what I like to do and I let him direct the play and take control of the situation but I really talk about it before we make love.

Leave a comment:

• Jansa90
    commented on 's reply
    So you won't narrate what will happen and you will just let his dick take control of the situation?

• AliveAngels
    replied
    I'll let him do what he wants but if I don't like it then I'll stop and will recommend him something or I'll make him suggest a better option to do it.

Leave a comment:

• elatederic
    commented on 's reply
    So what kind of guy you actually prefer? Is it the former or the latter?

• SupaPussy789
    commented on 's reply
    But if she tells you to do something, are you readily do it for them or you completely don't listen to them?

• Softandwet
    replied
    It all depends with the guy. I've been with a few who wants you to tell them what you want, and there are some who does whatever he wants.

Leave a comment:

• daddyslittleG1rl
    replied
    I don't actually do the coaching thing to him during sex. I just tell him if it is time for his dick to be inside of me.

Leave a comment:

• MikeInShiningArmor
    replied
    Most girls that I've been with would often tell me when they want me to put my dick inside them already. Also I don't care if she would tell me things that I need to do in order for her to enjoy the experience.

Leave a comment:

• TickleMyTesla
    replied
    I might coach him a bit if he's not hitting the spots that I want to be pleased. But most of the time I let him to his moves.

Leave a comment:

• DilDoDabbins
    replied
    I let him do his job and just tell him the things that I didn't like or enjoyed after we are done fucking. It is not my style to interrupt my partner in the middle of sex.

Leave a comment:

• FedoraTheExplora
    started a topic Coaching Your Partner

Coaching Your Partner

During sex, are you the type who would often tell your partner what he/she needs to do in order for you to enjoy it or are you the type who just let him/her do whatever he/she wants.
Working...
X