Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SupaPussy789
    commented on 's reply
    Is he successful in making you cum and fulfill your orgasm?

• hanesy
    replied
    I sometimes say what he should do as I am moaning. I'm actually imagining it right now and he really follows what I told him to do.

Leave a comment:

• Saltinte
    commented on 's reply
    What are the spots that you want to be hit? The g-spot it the obvious choice here.

• Alivens
    commented on 's reply
    Have you been with a guy who doesn't know what he was doing during sex?

• SaltBabyFlavor
    replied
    If I feel that he doesn't know what he's doing down there, I will tell him which spots he needs to hit in order for me to cum.

Leave a comment:

• JenniferFray
    commented on 's reply
    But at least you moan and scream during sex cos I think it's boring if there are no erotic sounds lol.

• Blockro
    commented on 's reply
    For me, I always tell him to go faster. Is it when he fondles your breast when you told him to go hard or soft?

• AglowReportsDari
    commented on 's reply
    So the two of you would discuss what the two of you would be doing before having sex?

• punkchick
    replied
    There is a chance that I will guide him if he should go harder or softer. I think it helps to show them what you like.

Leave a comment:

• AirAngelsAmaze
    replied
    Not really a vocal partner during sex so I just let him do whatever he wants since he already knows what I'm not into.

Leave a comment:

• Movievestre
    commented on 's reply
    What are you going to do if your girlfriends wants you to rim her? Are you going to eat her ass or not?

• Amethyst54
    commented on 's reply
    What if you have a partner who is always into BDSM? Will you still consider having vanilla sex?

• pamela76
    commented on 's reply
    Have you tried initiating sex on your partner and you also direct the play like doing sexy foreplays?

• smilebaby
    replied
    I always let my partner decide on what to do but I cross out taboo sex on the list if I don't like it and it's best if we stick with vanilla sex.

Leave a comment:

• StoveLove
    commented on 's reply
    What do you usually suggest to him if you don't like what he's doing?
Working...
X