No announcement yet.

Shower Sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try some positions that will best suit you and you could also try anal sex in the shower, be sure to bring a lube because it's more slippery rather than relying on the water.

Comment

I don't have a better experience doing sex with a shower. But I enjoy sex with toys a lot. Me and my girlfriend both enjoy sex with toys after having real sex. We already bought sex toys for couple. It increases our sex exerperience a lot.

Comment

• jackass
        jackass commented
        Editing a comment
        do you have any good recommendations for couple's sex toys?

• loveofmylife101
        loveofmylife101 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hibro3 Are you guys are adventurous in sex? Hibro3

I haven't try have sex in the shower. But I am planning on it.

Comment

• motherlove
        motherlove commented
        Editing a comment
        are you sure about it? have you not been with anyone long enough to have showers together? or even quick hook ups. you still do shower together. it's foreplay!

If you are planning to have sex in the shower I suggest you that Don't put too much soap so the floor will not be slippery.

Comment

Number 1 tip. don't use too much soap.

Comment

• Aloha91
        Aloha91 commented
        Editing a comment
        oh this is good. I heard from my friends their dick got irritated because his chick used too much soap.

Actually, I like it if we have sex in the shower, the problem is I hate if our vioce would echo the whole room.

Comment

Did you guys slipped while having sex in the shower? LOL it's stupid but I did. ended up with a sprain left ankle.

Comment

• Aloha91
          Aloha91 commented
          Editing a comment
          oh God. that is terrible... did you continue doing it after or you went to the hospital?

• JennyREnz
          JennyREnz commented
          Editing a comment
          it's ridiculous and shameful but we ended up calling 911.. I got traumatized with shower sex., I never did that again. LOL I remember when I arrived I was asked how did it happen hahaha I told them I spilled the liquid soap on the floor and there goes the clumsy me.
      Working...
      X