Shower Sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shower Sex

To those who have done it in the shower, what are some of tips you can give to the ones who are planning to try it.

You have to make sure you have something to grab on in case one of you slips.

Comment

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      Sex first, the safety of you both would be the second.

• Tastyrese
      Tastyrese commented
      Editing a comment
      She should not put too much soap so that they will not slip.

• Amethyst54
      Amethyst54 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you ever slipt while having sex? Tastyrese

Make sure that the water is hot and you have a non-slip shower mat.

Comment

• scrumptious1
      scrumptious1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that either you or the guy you've done it with slipped that's why you're suggesting to have a non-slip mat on the floor?

• crystalinejoy
      crystalinejoy commented
      Editing a comment
      oh, you like hot water on it? meowmeowbark what's with the hot water?

There are different positions besides standing doggy and carrying the girl. So I would suggest to go online a try to find ones that the two of you would like to try.

Comment

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you tired of doing those positions that's why you're suggesting to do other positions.

• cutestman
      cutestman commented
      Editing a comment
      Those positions would work out if you both are active on trying different positions.

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      sexualdepth I would really try those " standing doggy and carrying the girl."

You can use some bath toys. But make sure you would use waterproof sex toys like butt plugs or waterproof vibrators.

Comment

• AliveAngels
      AliveAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      LiquidAss I haven't used any waterproof vibrator yet. I am not confident to buy it, lol!

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      LiquidAss Do you have bath toys or waterproof vibrators?

• Fransha33
      Fransha33 commented
      Editing a comment
      LiquidAss Is there waterproof sex toys? I never heard of it.

Oral sex is also advised when in the shower because there would be natural lubricant from your mouth.

Comment

• antitrump
      antitrump commented
      Editing a comment
      So are you willing to do a standing 69 with a guy who's strong enough to carry you?

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      antitrump that would work if they are in a bathtub, but if it's only on the shower? That would be a risky thing to do.

• Marie25
      Marie25 commented
      Editing a comment
      But there's a chance that the water would crawl or get into your mouth and you might drink it.

Maybe others can give tips when it comes to doing it in the bathtub besides doing it in the shower?

Comment

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you thinking of doing it in the tub anytime soon that's why you're asking for tips?

• fashiones12
      fashiones12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe she prefers doing it in the bathtub rather than in the shower melaniamania.

I've read something online that you shouldn't do it too long because you might end up having bacteria in your bodies

Comment

• BunnyPeachShang
      BunnyPeachShang commented
      Editing a comment
      SInce you would stay naked and in water, bacteria can easily enter your body.

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      It sounds like you both are exchanging bacterias together and it's nastier if you were in a bathtub together or a jacuzzi.

You should start the shower sex when both of you are already turned on. It is a little bit hard to foreplay when already in the shower.

Comment

• AnniePath
      AnniePath commented
      Editing a comment
      I actually prefer having the foreplay in the shower and end it in the bedroom.

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      punkchick Okay, I would love to do that.

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      That sounds good. and actually we already did that a lot of times. doing foreplay in the shower and continue in bed.😋 AnniePath

If I were to give an advice, well if you are planning to have sex with your partner in the shower. Make sure to lean your body to your partner and use your breast to clean your partners body. While doing that to your partner make sure to stroke his cock until it's rock hard just don't make him cum though because you would like his long hard rod to go inside you.

Comment

• AliveAngels
      AliveAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      It seems like you are always doing it with your man since you know what to do with it.

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      Good pointers on that and I'll do it with my boyfriend the next time we bathe together.

Just some health advice, don't be soapy or you'll slip lol. You don't want to be hurt or get injured during sex.

Comment

• SandyDempsey
      SandyDempsey commented
      Editing a comment
      I just almost slipped actually. DanniMoon

• DanniMoon
      DanniMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      A lot of times? or just once? do you still have sex again in a bathroom? SandyDempsey

• SandyDempsey
      SandyDempsey commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course a lot of times, do that while showering, or in the bathtub. DanniMoon

While doing shower sex, is it required that both of you should be naked? From the movies I watched, some are having shower sex even with their clothes on.

Comment

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      The movies you might have watch must be unrated or not an 18+ category movie.

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would anyone keep their clothes on during shower sex? Unless there's a hole in your underwear so he can stick his dick on you.

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      It depends on whether the two of you were really going to take a shower at the same time or it was a spur of the moment thing. Like one of you was just teased into doing it right then and there.

My advice would be to keep the water running smoothly if it's inside a shower and don't keep it on high pressure or it might drown you lol and it's good if both of you have soaps on your body especially your vagina and his dick. Keep it on an average temperature unless you want it cold but it's better if it's hot but not too much.

Comment

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think that having a cold shower while doing it there is a good idea for the guy. He might end up having some shrinkage because of the cold water running.

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      hanesy was this something that you've happened to the guy that you were seeing before?

• HearAlive
      HearAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that you usually do that. so what is your favorite position while you guys are having sex?

I don't have any tip to share, but seeing this topic made me remind the time I didn't with my girlfriend in the shower. It was one of the hottest things that we've done as a couple.

Comment

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of position do you actually do during shower sex?

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe you can tell us the other hot things that you've done together?

Put a few candles in the bathroom and If you usually like to get it on to music, get yourself a Bluetooth speaker so you can transform the place like a room and use the mirror for extra effect like looking yourself at it during sex.

Comment

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds good but it feels like something you do in a regular room I prefer rose petals in the tub.

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      If you're thinking of using candles inside the bathroom, I would suggest that you make sure that they're far from any flammable objects.
Working...
X