No announcement yet.

My guy lasts too long in bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm definitely in the camp that there is such thing as TOO long. I'm all for passionate sex that lasts awhile, but Jesus, our pussies ain't made out of iron!

it isn't often I've had a guy go too long. But it has happened. And what the hell do you say? It seems rude to tell him, "Dude, seriously, I could have watched over 2 episodes of 'Orange Is the New Black' since you started fucking me."

Nah, gotta get creative, and in a way that won't hurt his feelings and won't make you look like a quitter. So if it happens to me again, once we pass that hour and a half mark, I'm just gonna blurt out, "You know, I've really been thinking we should both fuck your grandma."

That should pretty much effectively end that particular love making session.

Comment

• Tommy9in
      Tommy9in commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe you should look into what you are doing wrong

Why don't you try different positions and see what makes him cum quickly. I feel you girl, my man also takes long in bed sometimes. It hurts though when it dries up but I make sure I have some lube.

Comment

look into his diet, it might be a factor too.

Comment

• kittycat123
        kittycat123 commented
        Editing a comment
        i didnt know that could be factor

• kizliak
        kizliak commented
        Editing a comment
        yep it is a factor too, and if he works out and exercises as well

That might be so long that you can think of your past failures and mistakes. A time to reflect girl.

Comment

The most likely reason is a sloppy Pussy caused by the owner that doesn't believe in exercise and I am not sure if your guy could last 3 minutes with a female bodybuilder that knows Kegal exercises and I know a woman who can squeeze my cock really it feels like a hand she can make any guy cum in a few minutes and I fucked women for hours that never used kegals like my ex wife pounded that worthless cunt hours sloppy cunt because I am 9in and 6and 3/4 inches around in fact a acquaintance I know couldn't even keep a hard on she is so lazy and she is lucky to have sex with anything because her cunt has no muscles

Comment

• Clitcomander
          Clitcomander commented
          Editing a comment
          Did it made you feel like you're fucking a virgin every time you guys were doing it?

• sexualdepth
          sexualdepth commented
          Editing a comment
          I dont have a sloppy pussy, i do get wet but not that wet

Same thing for men but don't take my word for it read Google this I have been doing kegals for 40 years and I sure I can fuck anyone for hours unless the woman who does Kegal exercises

Comment

• kittycat123
          kittycat123 commented
          Editing a comment
          you kegels? squats are good too

How long does he last, is it more than an hour? I guess you feel that your vagina is swollen after you had sex.

Comment

My advice is to drink plenty of water before having sex, I hope he also performs well in bed. Because its worse when a guy last long and performs so bad.

Comment

Does he last too long that you can do some other stuff while having sex with him? If does the case its really a problem.

Comment

MAYBE the reason is your partners emotional and mental state. i was pretty much a minute man,loll, except when recieving oraluntil after my 1st wife n i got divorced ,and the year leading up to that divorce was HELLL....... quite a bit of time had passed and i was @23, taking collagecourse at night , i was made fore man where i worked in construction ,played in a harx rock and an punk thrassh metal / spkof band while raising my daughter primarally.i started dating a woman i would have coincidered out of my leqge, but i guess i was realy in need of valadating that paft of my life as everything else was rocketing upward since i lost that ball n chain that only wanted my withard soul stuffed on the mantle. . she wass HOT funy , artzy in touch with all of the pop culture of the early 90's the fist time we had sex went onfor hrs . n hrs while she got off ,orgasming half a dozen time s, i d.couldnt. i dont know if it was intimidation , being felt entitled to 'rock her world, or thati had so many adrenalin and accomplishment highs going on (i was only social drinking, no drugs) theese days if i want to last ,its an attitude , but when i use that, i cant allways achive an orgasm with out my partner working her ass off sfor it . and sometimes , she can turn me on so much iim a mess

Comment

like i just did with all of the grammatical train wrecks in that reply

Comment

My man on the other hand is quick in bed. Lets have an exchange sometimes. lol

Comment

• Tommy9in
                    Tommy9in commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Your man is quick because you make him feel like he should other words you probably know how to fuck

• Freew0man82
                    Freew0man82 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I would take that as a compliment, I suppose?

Good job great job and lots of other stuff

Comment

Get some help from lube, keeping things slippery down there will help you both to reach your orgasm.

Comment

Working...
                    X