My guy lasts too long in bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My guy lasts too long in bed

Ok this doesn't look like an issue to most of you but hell, he lasts to long in bed and it's not fun anymore.He lasts up to the point that I get dry and I've already cum but he's still going at it. I've tried going down on him for a ridiculous amount of time for him to come faster but it's not working. It's driving me insane.

Wow sounds like a lot of girls would actually love to have that problem of yours.

Comment

Wow, I would love to have that problem of yours as much as the next girl, but too much of anything is really bad. Have you talked to him about it? I'm sure he won't get offended and will rather take that as a compliment instead

Comment

You mentioned something about getting dry, Why not try applying lube, it will help out a lot. As for your guy, talk to him about it

Comment

Comment

And here I am wishing I would meet a man like yours

Comment

• iwantsexnowplease
              iwantsexnowplease commented
              Editing a comment
              life is so unfair sometimes

• sexualdepth
              sexualdepth commented
              Editing a comment
              everybody wants a guys who lasts too long until they meet a guy who lasts too long

• iwantsexnowplease
              iwantsexnowplease commented
              Editing a comment
              sexualdepth guess that you're right about that one

I would love to be like him

Comment

You talked to him bout it? try getting him worked up throughout the day and hopefully he'll come faster because of the teasing.

Comment

• kittycat123
                kittycat123 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah. I think so too.

Could be that there's a possibility that he's not that attracted to you, not because you are unattractive but it's all on his own.

Comment

If you're not enjoying it, maybe he's not doing anything besides fucking you?

Comment

Would love to be with someone who lasts longer than me when it comes to sex

Comment

Need somebody like him for a change.

Comment

• MikeInShiningArmor
                      MikeInShiningArmor commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm already here for you. Just send me a message any time that you want

• H3r3foryou
                      H3r3foryou commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Are you sure that you would last long enough for me?

You didn't mention his age. As men get older it starts taking them longer to cum. especially if he masturbates before having sex.

Comment

• Tommy9in
                      Tommy9in commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Why don't you learn how to do kegals and then your pussy is like a hand you can flex your own kegals and make any one cum in 2 or 3 minute I love muscular woman and she better have pussy muscles that are powerful Those who don't are like fucking a muscular female teens in blue jeans shorts and they have no pussy muscles I feel sorry that you are a bad fuck

Try learning something there's some pussy muscles to called do a little reading learn where they are you'll find you can squeeze a guy's dick really hard you have a better orgasm

Comment

• Tommy9in
                      Tommy9in commented
                      Editing a comment
                      , what the fuck you mean on approved just trying to tell someone they have pussy muscles learn how to use any girl I know those with cables are and they can squeeze my cock and make me come now

• SupaPussy789
                      SupaPussy789 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Does the 9in in your username mean that you're packing 9 inches down there?

For once in my life, just once, I'd love to get me an all-nighter. Why do I get the guys who gets in, thrust a couple of times then goes to sleep.

Comment

• Cum4us
                      Cum4us commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Don't put up with it get him hard n make him put u to sleep.....a man should enjoy his woman all day n night....with an occasional break
                  Working...
                  X