No announcement yet.

Fake profiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only meet someone from social media once, and he looks the same in the picture. I only met him once and I haven't done it again yet.

Comment

• AliveAngels
      AliveAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you gonna meet him again next time if you have time? 1nytstand

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not? I like meeting someone who doesn't really know me. JoeyBaby

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      AliveAngels Yes, I would be happy about that.

I haven't met anyone yet from any website, but someone asked me and I am hesitating for now.

Comment

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah, they already know about that. because I told them that I am not ready yet. DilDoDabbins

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      How long have you been chatting with this person? jackass For me, I am fine meeting someone from online as long as we've established good relationship with our online communication and if they're fun as well.

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      well not that long. maybe 2 months. we do not chat every single day though but we kind of check each other twice a week. and yes, of course we have naughty conversations. we send videos of jacking off

That is the reason why I don't want to meet someone on any websites. I may be disappointed.

Comment

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, who would be happy about that? Tastype

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      That sounds nice, I hope you will have a great time with him. fallinlove

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      maybe try to do a video call before meeting them? LOL

If I had a plan to met someone I should make sure that the person I've been chatting with is the person I will meet.

Comment

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      You should always do video calls to him, to make sure that he is.

• Teanett
      Teanett commented
      Editing a comment
      So you want to know that person more? RachelSiryn

Since I don't do phone sex, a tons of nudes would be better for me.

Comment

I feel sorry for those people who have been scammed. Like meeting someone who is very different from the picture.

Comment

• BeautifulAglow
      BeautifulAglow commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah me too, they should not trust and believe someone that they only meet on social media.

• SandyDempsey
      SandyDempsey commented
      Editing a comment
      It's social media and they should know that there are a lot of scammers on any websites. BeautifulAglow

• BeautifulAglow
      BeautifulAglow commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you but I think we should put the blame more to the people scamming SandyDempsey some humans are too naive to think this world is still nice.

Nope, and I hope that won't happen to me.

Comment

• motherlove
      motherlove commented
      Editing a comment
      oh dear it is still so up to the date StoveLove that feeling you are just seeing someone on the screen and you can't touch it but you get so horny adds up the ****e. so when you guys see each other for the first time, that will be chaos..

• StoveLove
      StoveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't do that thing. I think it is a waste of time. I love the real deal. motherlove

• motherlove
      motherlove commented
      Editing a comment
      hmmpp you are quite an old school soul StoveLove ..the thrill with virtual sex is the flirting. it makes you feel wanted, wet, and you gotta know your rythm. and when you see each other. it's show time baby.. the longing will make you want it more

I don't have a plan to meet someone online.

Comment

I rememer what my friend told me, he said that it's been a couple of months he is chatting with the stranger, they meet in the resaurant and he was shock because he never tought that it was gay, we love LGBTQ we have a tons of friends who is gay but he was just shock because he tought that it's a woman but it turns out a man.

Comment

How can we spot fake profiles?

Comment

Nah, I don't have a confidence to meet someone.

Comment

• SaltBabyFlavor
        SaltBabyFlavor commented
        Editing a comment
        What if that person keeps asking to meet you?

• HearAlive
        HearAlive commented
        Editing a comment
        I would be having a hard time agreeing about that, it takes time for me to decide if I would do it. SaltBabyFlavor

• StoveLove
        StoveLove commented
        Editing a comment
        why is that? how can you flirt with that? or you are just trying to catch others attention? I can't believe you are here but does not want the real thing. Everyone comes here to flirt and get laid

Does anyone from here like to hook up with me?

Comment

• motherlove
        motherlove commented
        Editing a comment
        my pussy is pinkish and shaved,.., and sooo wet.. It is also tight, for sure everyone will love to fuck me

• fallinlove
        fallinlove commented
        Editing a comment
        motherlove your pussy is quite generic. I think every girls writes something like that. Try saying your pussy is dark and dry but willing to be wet.

• motherlove
        motherlove commented
        Editing a comment
        the audacity for you to call my pussy as generic fallinlove. .. you fuck your own dick with the size of a vienna sausage.. WEIRDO

Originally posted by HearAlive View Post
      Nah, I don't have a confidence to meet someone.
      so you are here just for the online flirting? then you would resort to just fucking a dildo.. hmppp. when was the last time you got laid?

Comment

Working...
      X