Staying In The Closet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staying In The Closet

Has any of you been in a relationship where the person that you're seeing was in the closet? To those who don't know what that means, it is a person who's a member of lgbtq community who hasn't come out yet.

Are you talking about you were still dating them and you broke up with them because they came out of the closet or you knew it before hand and continued to date them?

Comment

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be very sad, but I am sure that I would be happy if I am in her position because at last he came out to his closet. Movievestre

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Who knows, right? There are some people out there who try to be in a relationship to stop their true feelings even if they want to be out of it. JoeyBaby

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? that would be hurt for you, but at least you understand him for doing that right? SandyDempsey

I went out with a guy who was having an identity crisis. We broke up when he realized that he was really gay.

Comment

• DanniMoon
      DanniMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, and I know that he will be attracted to some hot guys out there so I let him go since that is the one he wants. Tastyrese

• ChristineOh
      ChristineOh commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you guys meet up again? Have you guys talked? DanniMoon

• ChristineOh
      ChristineOh commented
      Editing a comment
      DanniMoon So you guys are friends now?

I have been in a relationship with him and he's the one that broke up with me and ghosted me. After a few months, I heard that he's been with a guy and come out as gay so the only reason why he broke up with me it's because he's gay which makes sense.

Comment

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      carzin89 Yeah, because I usually saw him before with a couple of girls, and if you stare at him the way he act you would notice it.

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't really know if there is any. stubbornass

• Dianawest
      Dianawest commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe, so just let him be. PieFun

I had a friend who often falls for men who turn out to be gay. She would openly flirt with them and most of the time they tell her that they're both looking for the same thing (dick)

Comment

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that she is frustrated for having a crush but turns out to be gay. but I think that she is already used to it.

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeh maybe, but I still support them, I find it cute,lol kissmeback

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      Saltinte I agree, and it sounds really interesting!

I haven't tried it but if my boyfriend refused on making love with me I always call him gay and he was mad at me and the next thing that will happen is we'll make love then he will respond "Whose gay now?"

Comment

• powerJHG
      powerJHG commented
      Editing a comment
      oh I get it now. you want to challenge his masculinity to get fucked harder. LOL better not make that joke in public dear

• pamela76
      pamela76 commented
      Editing a comment
      powerJHG oh yes I never would. most guys are sensitive of being called gay by women when in public. But you can use that as an advantage in flirting. just call him gay, he will surely pin you to bed. hahaha

• powerJHG
      powerJHG commented
      Editing a comment
      pamela76 yes we are. especially if our friends are around or even strangers. look there is nothing wrong with being gay but guys are sensitive to those.

I've never been in one but I feel that would hurt for the person being broken up to. They might think that it is their fault that their partner came out of the closet no matter what the other person has said.

Comment

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that what you're going to think as well if the girl that you're seeing tells you that she's a lesbian?

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      It could be hurtful especially if you are still in love with him/her but we should respect their decision anyways.

I'm only been with somebody who behaves like one but I'm sure he is not a closeted gay unless he is hiding something, he's been so close to other men as well. Maybe I'm just delusional.

Comment

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he's bisexual and you should ask him out before it's too late to know what he's hiding.

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      How sure were you that he wasn't living in the closet while you were with him? He might have been in the middle of an identity crisis while he was dating you.

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      Airglax Nope, why would I? I will understand him more than he knows.

I've been with guys who thought that I might be a closet lesbian. It is because I often get hit on whenever we go out at bars.

Comment

• AglowReportsDari
      AglowReportsDari commented
      Editing a comment
      Your exes might have seen you somewhat flirting with them that's why it has crossed their minds that you might be a lesbian.

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      Did they actually asked you if you're gay or not?

All the men that I've been with are straight as hell. I would be shocked if I accidentally see one of them and tells me that they're gay.

Comment

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to be happy for them if you find out that they're gay?

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      Snugglebear sort of like that, lol. The behavior and personality in general is really straight, I did not doubt them when it comes to this matter even once. LiquidAss of course.

• SandyDempsey
      SandyDempsey commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you like lgbt? punkchick

Yes, I've been with a guy who came out of the closet a few years we've broken up.

Comment

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      What was your reaction when you found out that he was gay? Was it something that you've sensed from him before?

Get out of that closet, friend!!!

Comment

Just let them be. you should understand what he feels, Maybe he is just afraid of the society to be judged. Or maybe he is just in denial.

Comment

• pamela76
        pamela76 commented
        Editing a comment
        but if what he is doing is already affecting you, I don't think you can just let him continue doing that. I understand he is hiding in the closet, but he should not let that personal struggle affect others. Why get a girlfriend if you are not able to actually act like a real boyfriend? Just be single and stay in closet. Just my 2 cents

• Amethyst54
        Amethyst54 commented
        Editing a comment
        pamela76 well obviously if he is hiding in the closet and you have discovered it, you have 2 choices, Either to accept it or leave it. But pressuring him to open up is not right.

I dated someone before, and I didn't know that he was gay. he actually ghosted me after 3 times of date,lol.

Comment

• jackass
        jackass commented
        Editing a comment
        SoftBaby Did you guys meet again after he ghosted you?

• Jasssa87
        Jasssa87 commented
        Editing a comment
        How did you find out that he was a gay? SoftBaby

• AngelsMountain
        AngelsMountain commented
        Editing a comment
        Is he looks manly that why you didin't notice that he was gay? SoftBaby

I have a cousin who who is completely gay, but you can see that he is controlling himself to go out. I mean he want to explore things as a gay, but he afraid to get judge.

Comment

• powerJHG
        powerJHG commented
        Editing a comment
        this is a sad story but would it not be his choice too? if they really want to be free then they will do it. this is a very modern world where many are already out. we are not in ancient times. I would say he is also have not accepted who he is. sorry for being blunt.

• Amethyst54
        Amethyst54 commented
        Editing a comment
        I am totally with you on this powerJHG sometimes people tend to blame the society for not accepting who they are. But the truth is, it is them that has not accepted who they are.

• pamela76
        pamela76 commented
        Editing a comment
        Amethyst54 I don't think it's right to judge a person unless we know the situation they are in. Bigotry is still a thing of the present. Some work related matters get jeopardized because of being gay. So I think showering a little understanding will not be too much.
    Working...
    X