Staying In The Closet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staying In The Closet

Has any of you been in a relationship where the person that you're seeing was in the closet? To those who don't know what that means, it is a person who's a member of lgbtq community who hasn't come out yet.

Are you talking about you were still dating them and you broke up with them because they came out of the closet or you knew it before hand and continued to date them?

Comment

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      I think she was talking about them being in a relationship then he suddenly came out of the closet if I'm not mistaken.

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm also confused if it's before or after. It might be after because it doesn't make sense if they were gay at the very start.

I went out with a guy who was having an identity crisis. We broke up when he realized that he was really gay.

Comment

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a good decision to break up with him if he confesses being a closeted gay.

• ChristineOh
      ChristineOh commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you take the break up well or you hated him for a while?

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm thinking he's with a guy right now after breaking up with you and he must have started dating men.

I have been in a relationship with him and he's the one that broke up with me and ghosted me. After a few months, I heard that he's been with a guy and come out as gay so the only reason why he broke up with me it's because he's gay which makes sense.

Comment

• Dianawest
      Dianawest commented
      Editing a comment
      He must be having a relationship with a man when you were together but it's pretty late to ask those questions to him.

• carzin89
      carzin89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Were there things that he was doing before that made you think that he might be gay?

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you it made you think that you're the reason why he ended up being gay?

I had a friend who often falls for men who turn out to be gay. She would openly flirt with them and most of the time they tell her that they're both looking for the same thing (dick)

Comment

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      How many guys that she had a crush on ended up being gay?

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing her bestfriend is a gay person right now because they have the same interest.

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe she finds them attractive that's why he keeps on pursuing gay people.

I haven't tried it but if my boyfriend refused on making love with me I always call him gay and he was mad at me and the next thing that will happen is we'll make love then he will respond "Whose gay now?"

Comment

• powerJHG
      powerJHG commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you always insult him by calling him gay not just through sex?

• fashiones12
      fashiones12 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that he didn't extra rough while the two of you were doing it?

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      What was the reason why he doesn't want to sleep with you at the time?

I've never been in one but I feel that would hurt for the person being broken up to. They might think that it is their fault that their partner came out of the closet no matter what the other person has said.

Comment

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that what you're going to think as well if the girl that you're seeing tells you that she's a lesbian?

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      It could be hurtful especially if you are still in love with him/her but we should respect their decision anyways.

I'm only been with somebody who behaves like one but I'm sure he is not a closeted gay unless he is hiding something, he's been so close to other men as well. Maybe I'm just delusional.

Comment

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      If he comes out in the closet while he was dating you, are you going to feel bad about it or not?

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he's bisexual and you should ask him out before it's too late to know what he's hiding.

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      How sure were you that he wasn't living in the closet while you were with him? He might have been in the middle of an identity crisis while he was dating you.

I've been with guys who thought that I might be a closet lesbian. It is because I often get hit on whenever we go out at bars.

Comment

• AglowReportsDari
      AglowReportsDari commented
      Editing a comment
      Your exes might have seen you somewhat flirting with them that's why it has crossed their minds that you might be a lesbian.

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      Did they actually asked you if you're gay or not?

All the men that I've been with are straight as hell. I would be shocked if I accidentally see one of them and tells me that they're gay.

Comment

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      What made you think that they were straight as hell? Do they smell like toxic masculinity lol

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to be happy for them if you find out that they're gay?

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      Snugglebear sort of like that, lol. The behavior and personality in general is really straight, I did not doubt them when it comes to this matter even once. LiquidAss of course.

Yes, I've been with a guy who came out of the closet a few years we've broken up.

Comment

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      What was your reaction when you found out that he was gay? Was it something that you've sensed from him before?

Get out of that closet, friend!!!

Comment

Working...
    X