The Sensitives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sensitives

Has any of you been with a person who was really sensitive or have you been told that you're too sensitive? Like they would cry or storm out of a room if you make fun of them.

Not a guy that I dated, but I have a coworker who would often end up in tears whenever she can't figure things out.

Comment

• ruby78
      ruby78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Has your coworker been always like this? I hope those ones are something work-related and not something else.

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Snugglebear I am like that sometimes! especially if I am frustrated.

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      Snugglebear I feel her. because sometimes I am frustrated when something happens.

I've been called sensitive at times since I tend to over react when things don't go as I expected.

Comment

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      Who has told you that? Were they the guys that you've dated or your friends?

• VaginalDestruction
      VaginalDestruction commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you often curse up a storm when you overreact or just storm out of the room while tears are flowing down your face?

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      OreoEater789 my friends and people I get to be with in a daily basis VaginalDestruction the first one but there are times where I would just cry and leave.

I got a friend who was so sensitive when drunk that's why 2 bottles are enough for her and I call it a day.

Comment

Yes, I've been with a guy who was a softy. He would often end up in tears if you make him watch a sad movie.

Comment

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did it bother you that he would often cry while watching those kind movies with him or you find it endearing?

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      Honestly, I love softy guys so we can cry together while cuddling him.

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      RachelSiryn so have you dated a guy who was a softy before?

A friend of mine tears up when she is left within the group or hasn't been invited to an event or outing. We don't actually like her attitude that's why she's been left sometimes.

Comment

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you need to help your friend so she can minimize those bad attitudes and behavior.

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      Was it a group agreement that she wouldn't be invited for that event or there's only a single person who wanted her out but everybody just said yes.

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      Has somebody tried to talk to her about it? She might be thinking that you all ganged up on her that's why you didn't want to hangout with her.

I'm actually a bit of a softie. And mushy thing that I watch will immediately bring me to tears.

Comment

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      So watching anything that the Hallmark channel shows would immediately bring you to tears?

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      Softandwet I bet that there are reality shows out there that makes her cry as well besides to those Hallmark Channel movies.

I've been with a guy who is really sensitive and he often be in tears whenever the two of us were having an argument.

Comment

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      AliveAngels Yeah, I even wonder why he is like that, but I adore him still. such a cute guy,lol

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah maybe, because I talk very frankly. DanniMoon

• DanniMoon
      DanniMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      It's okay if you talk frankly, but you should not be too hard on him. SupaPussy789

He told me I was sensitive whenever he sees me crying on one of the shows that are a tear-jerker. He calls me softy and a crybaby.

Comment

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you tried to avoid watching those type of shows when you are with him?

• Jansa90
      Jansa90 commented
      Editing a comment
      BunnyPeachShang Yes, like always! and yeah I just ignore it.it's annoying.

• Jansa90
      Jansa90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah kind of. MoiraClay

My partner will just walk away but shows no sign of teary eyes. He hides and goes somewhere whenever he's jealous over something.

Comment

• StoveLove
      StoveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he usually do that? you should have broken up with that kind of person, he should respect you. GraceJEAN

• StoveLove
      StoveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      We should avoid that kind of guy, they are not worth it. pamela76

• pamela76
      pamela76 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, but us girls should do something as well. Better to talk it out, whatever the problem is so that he won't go and find comfort on other girls

I remember my sister on this one when I tease him with his new boyfriend and she cries when we were a teenager and I always sing the k-i-s-s-i-n-g song.

Comment

• Amethyst54
      Amethyst54 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's funny and I think she will keep on remembering the song that made her cry during her teenage years.

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      Were you singing that song while your parents were with you or just do it when it is only the two of you?

I've been with sensitive people who will walk away from us whenever she feels bullied. Me and my friends loves to joke around but sometimes the sensitives can't survive us.

Comment

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that the jokes that you and your friends do are mean spirited ones that's why they can't last long enough for you.

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      Saltinte not a bully, but someone who like to jokes around with people who are quite close to me. Blockro I don't really know but I guess, they take the jokes the other way around.

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      You should choose a person that is not sensitive. punkchick

I've never had experience with sensitive people, mostly because when I'm around with people I don't know, I watch closely in my words and action. I'm lucky too that my circle of friends is not sensitive, we do all types of jokes all the time.

Comment

Working...
    X