Prison Sentence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prison Sentence

Has any of you been in a relationship that felt like you're in prison or a prisoner?

Not really felt like a prisoner, but more like being under surveillance 24/7. There were some times that she would text me out of the blue checking up on me

Comment

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      That must be a jealous type of a girlfriend. Well, some women are like. As if their boyfriend would be stolen by someone else. Duh, how I hate those kinds of girls.

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      Had you ever lied when she checked on you? Most men that I know would have full of lies just not to get caught with their foolishness.

• VaginalDestruction
      VaginalDestruction commented
      Editing a comment
      Were there times that she would pop out all of a sudden and would make an excuse that she's around the neighborhood and decided to surprise you?

No. I am always free to do whatever I like. If they try to curtail what I want then they better be ready to be dumped off. I value my freedom so much that no one should meddle with it.

Comment

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      If that's the case, you're the one of the lucky ones who never been with someone who's too possessive

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      I like women who are like you. We must have our own freedom to do whatever we want and not be minded by our boyfriends.

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      Dumped off? Where? lol That part really made me read the comment twice.

There was this ex before who was so possessive. He did not want me to interact with other men. He got jealous most of the time. I felt like I was not free to roam around and be with other people. He said he was afraid that I might see someone better than he and I might leave him. In the end, I really left him.

Comment

• rtekrt
      rtekrt commented
      Editing a comment
      I see there was no trust in that relationship, thats the key for a successful relationship as i am told

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      rtekrt Right. Trust is needed for a relationship to go on for a long time. When you do not trust your partner, you would be thinking of other things which might not be even true and that could destroy the relationship.

I had an ex in college who was like that. And since we're both taking the same course, he wanted for us to have the same classes

Comment

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      Those are the clingy type of boyfriends. I know some when I was in school, too. Maybe, they just love their girls that they wanted to be with them almost all the time.

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      He's keeping you in a short leash. College is like the wild jungle after all. Everybody got the hunger for sex.

The only time that I've been with someone who was that controlling is when I dated a guy who was cheated on his last relationship before we dated

Comment

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you have to tell him always where you were and who you're with every time that you're not together?

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess. He often ask so I have to answer. It feels normal at the time.

I think most of us had been in a relationship in which our partner was too possessive or been the possessive partner

Comment

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      SupaPussy789 Would you dump a man who is full of insecurity?

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a pain in the ass, if you ask me. It's like handling a baby.

• HearAlive
      HearAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      SupaPussy789 insecurity is not the only reason why they end being the possessive type towards their partners

I had an ex before who felt like he's a prisoner while he was dating him. We're often together and if he's out with his friends I would often check on him or tell him to call me every couple of hours

Comment

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that his friends called him names because of you being too clingy on him

Are you asking the normal way or the kinky way? Got me really confused with some BDSM action.

Comment

• MikeInShiningArmor
      MikeInShiningArmor commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like you have dungeon or a bdsm playroom at your place. Since the first thing that popped in your head this is bdsm related

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you talking about getting fucked while you're trapped on a cage or something? meowmeowbark

Had a relationship like this once. It was a goddamn power struggle at the end.

Comment

• elatederic
      elatederic commented
      Editing a comment
      Was he like that from the start or it started like a normal one and he slowly turned into a possessive person

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that relationship didn't last for a year?
Working...
X