A Nice Place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Nice Place

If you wanted to relax, where would you prefer to go?
    The Mountains
    25.93%
    The Beach
    40.74%
    Any Place that is not crowded
    33.33%

My go to place would be the beach. The sound of the waves and smell of the ocean relaxes me

Comment

I would go for the third one. That's one of the reasons that I don't go out often lol

Comment

Definitely the beach since I'm in a landlocked city and in the middle of Russia

Comment

Mine would be the mountains.

Comment

Not the beach but on an empty Island where I am the only one who is there.

Comment

• SpoiledTeaTasty
              SpoiledTeaTasty commented
              Editing a comment
              Why do you want to be alone? Are you tired of dealing with people?

I never tried having sex in the mountains before so I might add this in my bucket list.

Comment

Anywhere as long as we are both alone together because I am not comfortable having sex in a place where there is a chance that we can be seen.

Comment

I enjoy going day hike by myself from time to time just to clear my mind

Comment

• demoomed
                  demoomed commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Do you really have to go alone? I think you are brave

Since I'm not fond of the ocean and long walks, I'm fine with just spending some me time by myself

Comment

For me, nothing beats going to the beach and spending the day basking at the sun with a cold drink at hand

Comment

Going to the beach in a tropical country since its freakin cold here

Comment

• Damitboy45
                      Damitboy45 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sweetie the state of Mississippi in the dead of summer right after a rain is a tropical country in it's self, and as the official spokesperson for the guys who want women from cold climates to cum here and get hot and steamy and f$&ked and licked and satisfied completely I hear by invite you and your friends to come see me here in the hospitality state, where we use manners and etiquette and give thanks for the opportunity to make sure that you received the soul shaking orgazims that you have been looking for,, and we even have about 50 miles of ocean view and Sandy beaches that you can enjoy whenever you are willing to take a few moments away from the hard Cock and harder tounge and the fat fingers that will all be taking turns playing with your tight wet aching little pink pussy till you squirt all the place and can't take it anymore and then realize that the beach is over rated and the pussy can and will take more of that pleasuring Cock stuffing tounge lashing finger banging, Ass slapping, buttF$&king sex and relaxation you and it wants. So cum on any time you want,, and we hardly ever see a snow flake even in the dead of winter hope to see you soon.

I am a beach person because I enjoy swimming and walking in the sand.

Comment

I love nature so I prefer going into the mountains where I can really feel that I am one with it.

Comment

I have always been a loner so any place without/with small groups of people will do for me.

Comment

Working...
                        X