A Nice Place

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Nice Place

If you wanted to relax, where would you prefer to go?
    The Mountains
    29.17%
    The Beach
    37.50%
    Any Place that is not crowded
    33.33%

My go to place would be the beach. The sound of the waves and smell of the ocean relaxes me

Comment

I would go for the third one. That's one of the reasons that I don't go out often lol

Comment

Definitely the beach since I'm in a landlocked city and in the middle of Russia

Comment

Mine would be the mountains.

Comment

Not the beach but on an empty Island where I am the only one who is there.

Comment

• SpoiledTeaTasty
              SpoiledTeaTasty commented
              Editing a comment
              Why do you want to be alone? Are you tired of dealing with people?

I never tried having sex in the mountains before so I might add this in my bucket list.

Comment

Anywhere as long as we are both alone together because I am not comfortable having sex in a place where there is a chance that we can be seen.

Comment

I enjoy going day hike by myself from time to time just to clear my mind

Comment

Since I'm not fond of the ocean and long walks, I'm fine with just spending some me time by myself

Comment

For me, nothing beats going to the beach and spending the day basking at the sun with a cold drink at hand

Comment

Going to the beach in a tropical country since its freakin cold here

Comment

I am a beach person because I enjoy swimming and walking in the sand.

Comment

I love nature so I prefer going into the mountains where I can really feel that I am one with it.

Comment

I have always been a loner so any place without/with small groups of people will do for me.

Comment

Working...
                            X