Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Can't Control Myself Around My Cousin's Wife.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jackass View Post
    Is it possible that you might be thinking what would it feel like to be like her? I'm just basing it on how you described the both of you. If I were you I would follow what fallinlove had suggested before things escalate

Comment

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you talking about two completely different incidents here?

https://www.flirtsexchat.com/member/754-ninamcadams It happened on women over 40 conference 5 days ago. She isn't doing anything to halt my advances. So i see no reason why i should slow my advances toward her? In fact i should use every opportunity to be with her. As I see it, there is one of two things this woman my cousin's wife wants:
    1. She may been so desperate for someone to pay attention to her that , even with my insults and groping etc.,i seem like an option.
    OR
    2. She has lived with her image issues are undeserved, and continues to interact with me, because she would like to have me see her differently. I don't give a damn about her and her I image issue, but if i want to get at her body, i must consider what she wants out of the deal.

That she says she has zero interest in women is neither here nor there. People often discover things about themselves they never knew, until they tried something. I have the guts to say what i think, and obviously she needs that, or she would not stand there and have a conversation. She is willing to stand there and let me grope her, says she needs that or needs someone to understand her. So if she wanted she could stop me groping her. Maybe my cousin's stuck up wife loves being dominated, love being humiliated. Maybe it turns her on that ME, an ugly short skinny masculine woman that would not even be anywhere near her league is being so dominant and aggressive with her. I need to find out if she is just acting shock or if she is really enjoying me groping her but too afraid to admit it. She is a sex object to me, and I really want to fuck her in my bed. I love to slap or rub her butt. I love to squeeze or jiggle her massive breasts. They are so soft and squishy. I want to FUCK her. She is so tall and big and soft. .

I am too sexually attracted to this woman my cousin's wife . I just can't help myself because this is the way that I am, this is how my body react to her and her shiny satin and silk clothes.She is extremely fashionable, elegant, glamorous, and classy. I love her height and her curvy stature. She is so radiant and tall and big and soft. I am going to take it a bit farther and become more "touchy" with her. But i am going to take it slow. I must admit that i find it amusing to call her a stuck up snob and a cow as i grope her . I get off on feeling her up in public, not caring how it makes her look. I love standing next to her and contrasting myself against her, i come out so undesirable next to her. I admit to you that the thrill I get from groping,touching and rubbing this arrogant spoiled stuck up woman my cousin's wife in public is so powerful. It makes me feel invincible -- it makes me feel like I might never have to feel ashamed or insecure again. She is always on high heels i am always in sneakers.Standing next to me she looks like a giant.I am tiny short skinny 53year old masculine ugly woman. She is very attractive , tall, she dresses elegantly, she has sensual curves, large big massive soft breasts, a round ass, basically she is everything i am not. But when i become a predator, when i grope her in public, not caring who see me touching her, when i grope her and she doesn't fight me back, it makes me feel powerful.

Comment

Exactly, she is your cousin's wife, you know what to do, it's just a matter of self control... that's my good advice. Now my BAD advise is to go for it! Take a chance, give her the tongue! haha

Comment

Originally posted by smilebaby View Post
        Exactly, she is your cousin's wife, you know what to do, it's just a matter of self control... that's my good advice. Now my BAD advise is to go for it! Take a chance, give her the tongue! haha
        Two days ago i attended this backyard party. This woman my cousin's wife was there alone without my cousin. She was wearing this silk chinese long sleeve cheongsam floral pattern red dress and 5 inch heels red shoes. She had full make up on. I walked up to her and hugged her, happily snuggled my face on her massive soft breasts and I simply wrapped my arms around her waist. . I said " I love your dress". .Then i gave her a side hug and i started rubbing her back and her big ass with my left hand and with my right hand rubbing her whole front side concentrating on her massive soft breasts for like 10 minutes . She was just standing stiff as a board, silent and motionless as people watched. Other people there at the party noticed our behavior and they had a confused looks on their faces. .

She sat on a chair. As i was standing i placed my hands on her shoulders. I was resting my hands on her collar bones. She got up and as she was standing talking to other people i i was rubbing her back, arms, shoulders and her big ass with my both hands as i was standing behind her.

As we were leaving she pulled me aside and and again she begged me to not grope her in front of other people. She said that she is straight and that she never had any desire to do anything sexual with a female and that just thinking about possibly kissing a female makes her cringe...

As she was standing in front of me
        I placed my hands on her massive soft breasts and moved them in a circular motions. I said to her "i am not tough and strong. I am tiny short skinny 53year old woman. I am physically completely harmless. You are like 5ft10 tall and and being well endowed well built and curvy always on high heels makes you HUGE! Standing next to you i look like a midget. You are physically stronger than me. But for some reason you cannot, do not, fight me off as you would some male who groped you. Maybe it was just sheer embarrassment to start with. But now you have eroticised that passive reaction. You look forward to it. That is where you are now. It is nothing to be ashamed of. The lesbian issue is almost irrelevant. You need to accept your passive reaction, embrace it, stop fighting it, indeed even enjoy it. To enjoy it sexually does not make you a lesbian. All this guff about gagging on the thought of sucking pussy is a red herring: the issue is your passive surrender. You need to surrender to me entirely. This would not endanger your marriage, because you are my cousin's wife." .

The whole time while i was talking to her I was feeling up, rubbing and squeezing her massive soft boobs with my both hands. She was just standing in front of me stiff as a board, silent and motionless while i was feeling up her massive squishy boobs. She was waiting for me to finish. Then she walked to her car. . .

Yesterday this woman my cousin's wife wrote to me on Facebook. We had an conversation. She admitted to me that she is getting a sort of meta-pleasure out of the abandonment and handing over of her body, delight at being used for my pleasure. She wrote that it is almost an out-of-body experience for her, watching herself allowing my hands to crawl over her. She wrote that being passive and powerless liberates her from the stress of proper behaviour and that she hates the experience, but it brings a tingle of adrenalin and when i am around, she looks forward to the revolting touch of my hands on her body. .

What is wrong with this woman my cousin's wife ? She is so tall and big and soft.I just want to have sex with her. But what is wrong with her?

Comment

Working...
        X