No announcement yet.

When you lost your virginity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope you're getting over this thing already. Your man is an asshole, he doesn't deserve you.

Comment

Why do assholes exists? I hope they will be extinct soon, we don't need A.holes in planet earth.

Comment

• SupaPussy789
        SupaPussy789 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm guessing that you had a couple of exes who were assholes as well?

• Clitcomander
        Clitcomander commented
        Editing a comment
        I think it is a given already that you would have an ex who's a complete asshole

• TickleMyTesla
        TickleMyTesla commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree they should not exist at all. We don't need them.

Sorry for that, really am.
      It's because of fuckers like that that girls look at all of us the same way.

Wanna read something funny? Long story short:
      I was a 14yo virgin, sneaked into the prom night with this older girl that I (being naive) thought she was intl being my friend.
      She took me to the bar in front of the high-school, got me drunk, got me back to the school and took my virginity right there, outside. Then she smoked a cigarette and never saw her again until a friend of mine came to introduce me to his fiance and there she was.
      Not trying to compare as I understand loosing the virginity is a way bigger thing for you girls than for us guys, just wanted to share that that kind of crap can happen to us as well

Comment

• TickleMyTesla
        TickleMyTesla commented
        Editing a comment
        I like bondage and BDSM. How about you?

• Mafarrico
        Mafarrico commented
        Editing a comment
        I said already on another thread, my main turn on is to be able to dig into a girls kinks and fantasies and do them for her. Also I'm a lot into giving oral.
        What is your favorite thing to do both in bondage and bdsm?

• TickleMyTesla
        TickleMyTesla commented
        Editing a comment
        im just into some light bdsm, like cuffing or restraining and blindfolding

sadly, I still am a virgin at 41, no BS

Comment

Working...
      X