When you lost your virginity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you lost your virginity

Hey guys i just wanna ask if you had a similar experience as me. Ok so I decided to have sex with my then boyfriend of 1 year and a half. I was young, naive and full of hope back then. You know how girls are when they're in love. We decided to do it in his house while his parents were out of town for the weekend.I felt pleasure I've never felt before and it hurt because it was my first time so I only thought that was natural, the next morning I felt happy and content. Then a few days after that guilt and regret started kicking in, then the next few days I was crying about it. I actually started to think about why i was feeling that way, that he didn't actually want to make love to me and just wanted to get himself off, cause when we were having sex there were times where the pain would kick in out of nowhere and I would tell him to stop or slow down but kept going at me rough. After we had sex he didn't even kiss me or hold me. He got up and smoked a cigarette, a FUCKIN CIGARETTE.
    Also, it doesn't help that I come from a religious family, so there's really nobody I can talk to about this without getting slut shamed. I get it from school and I sure as hell didn't need it from my family. All those years of keeping my purity in hopes of losing it to someone special has been wasted, So I really really regret losing my virginity. I wished I had known better, I'm over it now and made better choices when dating men.

omg, I can relate to you so much, I had the same experience a s you. i gave up my virginity to this guy and he started acting differently and it turns out that he was only interested in sex. asshole

Comment

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a friend who has a similar experience as you,sad really

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      i know it was really hard to get over it

I'm sorry that happened to you, but not all men are like that.

Comment

When i lost my virginity it was pretty special actually, best sex of my life cause i was doing it with someone i loved and we were making love . I just want you ladies to know that there's guys and girls that use people, it's not just the guys.

Comment

• TickleMyTesla
        TickleMyTesla commented
        Editing a comment
        that's great that you did it with someone really special

I think you being raised in a conservative background has something to do with it. It's sad that you dont have anybody to talk to. I have quite a similar experience but not when i lost my virginity, it was with guys i dated after

Comment

Originally posted by kittycat123 View Post
        I think you being raised in a conservative background has something to do with it. It's sad that you dont have anybody to talk to. I have quite a similar experience but not when i lost my virginity, it was with guys i dated after
        I agree with her on this one. If you're raised in a conservative/religious background, that guilt would eventually creep up on you

Comment

• lovestudder
          lovestudder commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, I agree and also the fact that she can't open this up to his family. She's scared to hell that someone would know this.

• scrumptious1
          scrumptious1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, but she needs to be strong. It's not the end of the line for her.

• rumdrum
          rumdrum commented
          Editing a comment
          that's cause religious people always equate love or being in a relationship to sex, ironic

I was 18 when I lost it and still looking for a guy whose virginity I could take lol

Comment

• demoomed
          demoomed commented
          Editing a comment
          kizliak so what am I supposed to do with you now?

• TickleMyTesla
          TickleMyTesla commented
          Editing a comment
          There might be some guys here who would gladly give their virginity to you

• demoomed
          demoomed commented
          Editing a comment
          nah i doubt it

awww I feel bad for you, but rest assured you're not the only one that experienced this, a lot of girls regret how they lost they virginity and to whom. But don't let one bad experience dictate how you're going to be for the rest of your life

Comment

Lost mine at the age of 19 to a LBFM (little brown fucking machine). on my first deployment with the Marines and made a port call to Subic Bay.

Comment

• kizliak
            kizliak commented
            Editing a comment
            oh so you were in the military?

I lost mine when I was 20 with my best friend/ex. We don't really made our relationship official even if there's already this thing happening to us under the sheets, we tricked people were just best friends and lived together in one roof for almost two years. Then out of his crazy mind he fell in love with someone in our office, I moved in with my family and resigned from my job while moving on. Then after a month I have known that he impregnated the girl. I was devastated, I was thinking who will love me since I've already lost my virginity. But I moved passed that now, I have learned my lessons.

Comment

I'm sorry that happened to you with someone who doesn't even deserve it. I believe you'll get through to this and you'll be better.

Comment

I know the feeling of the after sex cigarettes thing. It sucks because most women wants to be cuddled. He doesn't deserve you girl.

Comment

• daddyslittleG1rl
                daddyslittleG1rl commented
                Editing a comment
                Definitely, or this guy is just after ripping her vagina's hymen. He doesn't deserve it at all.

• melaniamania
                melaniamania commented
                Editing a comment
                They should just have sex with their cigarettes and get married to it.

I feel bad for you girl. It's not worth it to lose your virginity with that jerk. The time I lost my virginity I get to explore more other dicks out there so worry no more.

Comment

I'm sorry that happened to you, I've been through the same scenario before. But I got over it, life must go on.

Comment

@TickleMyTesla I hope you're feeling better now. It's good there are forums like this, I hope it's helping you out too.

Comment

Working...
                  X