Should I propose her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I propose her

This place is so wonderful!! Few weeks back I came to know thanks to this site that my long lost love has gotten divorce. I know it`s sad but hey that worked in my favor. Messaged her up, got a conversation started, she remembers me. Heard her divorce story and guess what we hooked up..I plan on proposing her today! I know you guys will say it`s too soon but I know I cannot let her go this time. Wish me luck peopleeeee!

Dont do that lol thats stupid.

Comment

Have some patience!!

Comment

This might just not work in your favor. She must be going through a very difficult time right now because let me remind you that divorce is not like any breakup that you can actually get over it. The legal proceedings and all make it so hectic and it upsets you really. Since she has replied you and talked you in a nice manner does not mean that shes ready to accept you in her life. At least give her the time she deserves and talk to her about it and help her through with it. You can let her know about your feelings but proposing her now is too soon. Though I hope whatever you do turns out to be in your favor. Good luck!

Comment

YOURE BEING SUCH A DICK. GIVE HER THE TIME. SHE PROBABLY DOESNT WANT A MAN IN HER LIFE RIGHT NOW.

Comment

I think you’re doing the right thing and she would also appreciate that you have stuck around for a while. Its great that you are very happy about it and i hope you get the right answer.

Comment

I think giving her time is the best solution. Keep talking to her and keep dropping hints that you’re still interested but you’re making a move too soon this could actually put her off and then things could become awful for her because you would get the wrong answer and then more problems.

Comment

I was divorced 2 years back and I remember that at that time i did not want anybody near me. I just hated the thought of being with another man and i felt disgusted. I am seeing this guy whom i started dating 1.5 years after my divorce because i had finally cooled down a bit. At the time of it I was pretty delusional, insecure and gritty so I would recommend that you give her the time she isn’t running away. If you make the wrong move then you will keep regretting it.

Comment

My advice is that whatever that comes across your way after this decision, do not go hard on her or do not just abandon her. You have to respect her decision no matter what and she needs more than anything right now, if not as a date then as friend. Stick around and help her if she is such a long lost love for you and you will get what you desire my friend.

Comment

Thanks fellas!! Decided not to propose now.

Comment

Dude no. That is just so wrong, she's going through a horrible time right now, she just got divorced so the last thing she probably wants right now is to get engaged.

Comment

Propose in the most extravagant way, get it on film, then tell us what happens, lol

Comment

Working...
                        X