Found my Mr.Right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found my Mr.Right

My boyfriend-turned-husband is the best person in the whole wide world. You know why I say that? Cause he`s all okay with me having an open marriage. It was sooo hard for me to find a man who`d be okay with this condition. Thanks to my lucky stars that this internet made me bump into my mister right. We instantly clicked at sexsearch, I told him at first he was hesitant but then he agreed. Now we enjoy our amazing sex life and at times even have three/foursome. Talk about good life eh All you males & females this place is the right place for you guys to find someone to hook up and even to find your potential someone!

The 21st century keeps surprising me at all times. People being with okay with threesomes and foursomes that’s pretty shocking. However you are happy and that’s what matters and its really great of him to understand that so good luck with your life.

Comment

God that’s fucked up lady. How can you actually see your wife getting banged by someone else. That would really take some doing.

Comment

What the hell. It's my life!!

Comment

You are very lucky to find someone like him. I myself am looking for an open marriage because I prefer threesomes too but I am unable to find a guy who would understand. Everytime I talk to a guy he goes like what the hell, i cant do it im sorry. I dont know whats wrong with the world and why cant they understand that everyone is wired differently and I am just different than the rest of you guys. P.s anyone looking for an open marriage?

Comment

All those people calling this fucked up and not being open to this, dont make things difficult for others. If her husband is fine, you guys have no right to complain. Its difficult to find people these days who understand you and make sense of your desires and longings. You can have weird fetishes and fantasies but if somoeone comes to talk about it you become hypocrites and nothing else. I support you and laud your husband for understanding. Great job!

Comment

Chill out people everybody has a different orientation and if she is okay with an open marriage and her husband doesn’t oppose it what else do you want?

Comment

I love the way u talk abt ur husband. Great to see that you love him and appreciate fr wht he does. And yes, it is hard to find because it is uncommon but it doesn’t mean tht you would hv stopped lookin for the right guy. U found it and look how happy u r.

Comment

Lol if anyone were to ask me for something like that I would have blocked them straight away, no questions asked!

Comment

Working...
                  X