How can I get my crush breakup with his girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I get my crush breakup with his girl

I don`t usually kiss and tell but I KISSED MY HIGH SCHOOL CRUSH! And I just can`t seem to get over itttttt because we got connected after so long and that too here which was pretty much unexpected. It`s like I`m on the seventh skyyyy! All seemed pretty good till the time I found out he is still with his girlfriend and apparently he lied to me about breaking up. I`m confused though although he said he loves me and even that he has been crushing on me since the first day. He`s the most popular guy whereas I`m just another girl. I`m happy that he wants me. Is it wrong to want him to break up with his girl? Well honestly I couldn`t care less, I`m getting the guyyy. *happy dance*

Awww..These high school stories are so adorable and they don’t really end well with the popular guy two timing. The legend and movies say that he always ends up with the simpler girl rather than the head cheerleader so cheers, you have got your way if everything goes according to the script. Hhahha.

Comment

Wow, what has the world come to? How can you be okay with making a couple breakup? Do you realize that all this time he is cheating on you as well. You kissed him, that’s fine but the way you want him to break up with her, have you considered the possibility that someone might want the same for you tomorrow?? How would that make you feel, huh? Not pathetic? Be happy for them and do something only if they break up but just dont become the reason for a break up.

Comment

A lot of people slowly becoming ok with two timing so i don’t see why that’s such a problem. Go on do wht you have to and earn the guy and then keep him away from other girls. That girl might not be making him enough happy.

Comment

Ah, those high school days. I remember getting my heart broken and I thought I would near be able to live with myself and now I am married and working a job but i must say those were the best days. Enjoy while it lasts girl because all this time is going to pass before you even know it.

Comment

Fuckboy Alert!!The right thing to do is to step back and allow the guy to make a judgment. If he is so in love with you he should leave the other girl and start a serious relationship with you. He’s popular so he’s probably going crazy that he is in with two girls and you are just allowing him his way. These guys are such jerks I tell you and no its not a good thing that you want to see them break up. Have some courtesy at least.

Comment

You’re dancing while the other girl is having nightmares because of you that is obviously very wrong and you should go apologize her and end this.There is no way you should continue to behave like this because he will do the same thing with you tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
              X