Made a fake account to stalk my ex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made a fake account to stalk my ex

Hold on your laughter guys. I made a fake account (don`t judge) to stalk my ex. Funny enough in that process I met someone else and hooked up. Now my ex wants me back but I`m sooooo happy with this new person in my life. What do I do? My ex has a proposal on her hand whereas she`s willing to decline that if I take her back but I don`t want that, I know sounds easy that leave her and move her. But I have been in love with this woman for since forever and now I`m no longer sure about my feelings. Help me guys! Anyone been in this situation? Some guidance would be really appreciated. The other girl is amazing, the best part my mom likes her too!

Umm.. it also depends on why you guys broke up and if you could give her another chance or not. I’d say that if she wants to make things right after all the time that you guys have spent together, it would not be wrong to reconcile and consider the possibility of going back into a relationship that you have been in forever. Plus she’s willing to decline a proposal for you which is serious stuff too. Whereas the other girl is concerned, your mom liking her isn’t reason enough because after all its you who has to spend the rest of your life with her not your mother. Choose wisely and give this thing time. If you decide to go back, tell your ex about this before doing anything because that might just turn her off, which I hope it doesn’t

Comment

BANG THIS CHIC and go back to your ex! best case scenario

Comment

It all comes down to second chances, doesn’t it? Can you give your ex another chance, would your relationship really thrive? I don’t know but I just feel that you should continue with this new person and your ex goes back to accepting the proposal. If she really had it in her to get back with you, she would have declined it by now before asking you. That’s how you prove that you are really determined about one person.

Comment

Tough Situation it is...I guess we are dealing with highly practical ppl here who dont want to make impulsive decisions thats why im nt gonna judge his ex for nt turning dwn the proposal as of yet. She wnts to give her old relationship a chance while she doesnt wnt to let go off the person shes currently seeing. Thats how the modern world works and for you, you should consider the old relationship as you already know the person well and can settle your problems this time.

Comment

I am still not over the fake account part, job well done son xD I should try a fake account too, maybe ill find some luck.

Comment

I was in this situation for a pretty long time and guess what, I ended up losing both of them. So me and my ex had broken up and I started seeing this new girl 2 months later. She was really enthusiastic about our relationship and wanted to get married real soon. I got a little freaked out so one day i call my ex to tell her that I am probably get married where she starts crying and I go to her house and we get back. The girl I leave is devastated and a few weeks later my ex things its not a good idea and decides to break up again. Pretty crazy i know but now I dont know what to do with my life so my advice is not to mess what you have for what you can have.

Comment

Working...
              X