I found the love of my life here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found the love of my life here

Last year this time I was so depressed, my 5 year old relation ended because I found out that the guy was cheating on me all this time. He was in love with someone else anyway that`s another story. My best friend made my account over here, I was too dead to interact or anything you could say for me it was the end of the world. After my account was made I didn`t use it for 2 months until finally my best friend made me access it, and oh boy `m I glad she did! On the very first day I had a message, in search of a rebound to get over my ex I carried on the conversation who knew I`d fall in love with that man and now we are ready to tie the knots this winter! I don`t know how I got so lucky and man `m I glad that I ended it with that asshole. God bless the girl he is with. Also all you guys out there, this site has come to me as a blessing I hope you guys find what you`re looking for:*

Am I the only one who hasn’t found a decent match yet?Though happy for you!

Comment

Congratulations!! It’s really how people find love in the most unusual of places. It’s true, it comes to you when you least expect it and the love that stays, comes more quickly than you can ever anticipate. A website or a coffee shop or work, it’s an amazing feeling to finally find the one that you have always looked for and often you end up falling for a person, you least expect to fall. The unpredictability is what makes it so brilliant, so good. For all those who get their hearts broken, don’t let it take over you. We all will find someone at some point so don’t waste your time over a person who doesn’t care. Like you, at some point in life you would have thought that it was impossible to get over the guy and 5 years is a lot of time. But you did it and look where you are now. Happiness is just round the corner guys, wait for it.

Comment

That’s great that u hav found someone to take care of you now. That cheating asshole will never stay happy for a long time because what goes around comes around. You were sincere with him and thats why u had to be happy. I hope u stay like this forever.

Comment

Viola!You don’t know how you got lucky? You got lucky because that asshole guy kept you guessing for five years. It’s terrible what happened but I’m glad that’s over and yes credits to this site.

Comment

Rebound reactions all the way!!!!

Comment

I have a similar story. I was dating this girl for around 3 years when she finally said that her parents don’t approve of the relationship and that she was going to marry elsewhere. She just said it, just like that. I couldn’t believe and I got suicidal when I met this girl through a friend who was having a rough time with her boyfriend. A month later, her guy fled and never came back saying that he had started on a new life. I helped her with the break up and we guys ended up together. Our marriage is due next month, and we are really happy and dont really care about what happened before.

Comment

Working...
              X