Gay Friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay Friend

I am gay and used to be promiscuous and loved lots of partners. I got tired of doing that and so I decided to stay single until I found my soul mate. A couple of us gay guys were good friends and we would go out together from time to time, just for the fun and to break the boredom. It so happen that one of the guys in the group would keep eyeing me and I was eyeing him. To make a long story short, my soul mate was right amongst me and I didn't realize. Today, we celebrate our second year together.

Aaaaawww! Such a nice way to find a partner...when you are not even looking. Good for you because good guys are hard to find, whether you are gay or not. It's just for you now to make it work between you two. Forget about what other people say or think. Just do you!

Comment

It wasn't just by chance that you met him. He probably was looking at you a long time now and you weren't paying much attention. He knows what he wants and probably wanted to wait until you took notice. Glad you took notice and happy 4 u!

Comment

I think that it is nice when you meet a soul mate. It's like the person was there waiting for you all along and you were just too damn blind to see. And you know, sometimes, it is just that we think we know what the hell we want and we don't. And look at how you met your soul mate...when you and all your friends were together. So close and yet was so far before. Nice...nice...nice!

Comment

I met my soul mate pretty much the same way too. But this time, it was the other way around. He was the one looking at other people when I was always right by his side helping him with stuff and being a good friend...at least, that is what he thought I was. All this time, I have feelings for him and was so afraid to tell him until one day, we got to talk ing about soul mates and one thing let to another and here we are today. So I got you and I understand everything. All the best to you both!

Comment

It is hard to find a mate, much less a soul mate...lol! So when you can find one and stick with it, all power to you man. I applaud you for even considering the option that was so close to you. Live your life to the fullest.

Comment

Thanks y'all. I am truly happy now and this is to show you that love might be right in your midst and you don't know it. I am truly lucky though. I have a wonderful man by my side now. If you are in the position of looking for your soul mate, I hope my story gives hope.

Comment

Working...
              X