Inseparable Pair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inseparable Pair

I met this girl online and found out soon that she lived miles away from me. We used to combine our travel plans to meet with each other at different places. We couldn't do it often because the budget never always allowed for that. But when we did, we had a blast. She was fun to be around and I would sacrifice anything to be with her. We would talk on the phone for hours. I just couldn't get enough of her. She was intoxicating to my core. One day, I called and told her I couldn't do the long distance thing anymore and I wanted to move to where she lived. She was so excited and said she felt the same way. We are inseparable now.

What a nice story! I Long distance relationships are hard man. I was in one of those and just couldn't deal with it. I missed her too much and talking on the phone was not enough. We would cry together on the phone and when I hung up the phone, I would cry again. It made me so sad. We couldn't move to be with each other either. So we just had to call it quits. I know some people might think we should have tried harder, but we did and it was too painful. So my hats off to you for making that decision. ✌✌

Comment

Good for you. I love when people get happy and they can maintain a long distance until there is a good outcome. Wishing you all the best for the future to come. Yes, hope it all works out for you both.

Comment

I was in a long distance relationship too and it didn't end too well. I found out that she wasn't into me like how I was into her. She didn't show the same interest. I would call more and text more than she did. I just gave up because I ain't loving no girl more than I love myself. That is just not going to happen. So I salute you for your bravery. Good luck man!

Comment

Nothing is nicer than a good ending and you have a good ending...well so far. Moving to where she is can be a gamble tho. I hope you are ready for anything that can happen. Not trying to put a damper on it, but just being real. Real talk! Keep your eyes and ears open. Give of yourself and expect the same in return. Word!

Comment

Yes, you are gonna have to nurture that relationship to make it work and don't fall into the habit of taking things for granted. She musta been well worth your time and energy or you wouldn't have made the decision for such a big move. You are definitely a brave one. Good luck!

Comment

I know it's not going to be easy. Yes, I know that. But what we have is enough to get us through. At least, that is what I think and she feels the same way too. So thanks for your advice and suggestions. I don't take them lightly. This is where I come all the time for some good advice and I learn from the comments. So thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X