College Boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Boyfriend

I was in college not so long ago where I met this guy. He proved to me that not all men are the same and that you can be nice to others without feeling as if it is wrong. He brings the best out of me and we laugh and cry together. We are going through some challenging things right now and we take it in strides because at the end of the day, we know that we have each other and we can conquer the world together instead of apart. It's been two years and I still feel the same way about him as I did that first year.

I love your story. Not everyone has this kind of bond and it looks like you guys do. I really appreciate you sharing. I went through something opposite where the guy I was dating was awful to me after several months. He showed his true self and it was scary. I had to change my phone number and everything to get away from his sad ass. So I like to hear when stories go well. Good luck!

Comment

I had a good story too, but unfortunately, he passed way. I am not looking for pity, but I miss him. He was the same. We cried together and laughed together. I think he was my soul mate. He was full of life and always telling me everything gonna be OK. But, he got really sick and didn't make it. For a whole year, he was in bed sick and I would tend to him. I feel good that he is no longer feeling any pain. But, I love that you two still have each other and I want to tell you to enjoy every minute of your relationship please!

Comment

If a college romance can survive, then you are in good shape. You got a good man and you should cherish him. At least, it looks like you are doing that or you wouldn't share your story with us.

Comment

I dated in college too and found this guy who was not only handsome, but had personality too. He was a good catch back then until we lost touch after college and I was never able to find him. But, he was so caring and considerate. He would be so sweet to me all the time. I don't think we ever had a quarrel during that time. So I know exactly what you mean and how you feel girl! 😜

Comment

That sounds all so sweet. I have goose pimples just reading your story. So nice.

Comment

Thanks guys for all your good comments. I really appreciate it and will continue to care and love each other to the best we know how. I got lucky and I am so grateful. We come a long way and nothing is gonna stop us..nothing!

Comment

He sounds to be well brought up by his mama and maybe that is why he treats you so well. Did you know that any man who treats his mother well is usually able to treat other women well too? Yes, watch how he treats his mother and then you will know if he is a good man or not.

Comment

With all the bad relationships that people have, this is really good to hear and gives a lot of us some hope that one day we could be in your shoes. Keep it up and continue to care for one another.

Comment

Working...
                  X