Dying Wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dying Wife

Shit! My story ain't normal. Was going with this older man. I call him my big daddy and he didn't tell me he was married. I shoulda figured it out tho cause he would always have excuses as to why we can't go in a specific restaurant or bar. When I asked him why, he would shy away from it. Then one day, I confronted him about it and told him I wanted the truth. He confessed to me in tears that his wife was very sick and the doctors had given her a few months to live. Man, I was so sorry for this man. He must have felt guilty going out with me and didn't want people to see me in certain bars or restaurant that knew his wife. To cut a long story short, I was there for him until the passing of his wife. And we are still together today.

That is some real shit! That musta been hard for the old man. Having a sick wife and still have to function is pretty hard, if you ask me. My aunt had cancer and she was only in her fifties. Her husband also had an affair on her cause I would see him hanging out in bars with some girl. He never knew I see him. I didn't tell my aunt cause she was too sick to care either. 😩

Comment

I think if I was in your shoes, I woulda done the same thing after he confessed. I woulda helped him to get through it. You have to understand why he didn't want to take you to those places. He still loved his wife and didn't want to seem like he didn't care about her. Even tho, I don't care what people say or think about me, I feel him. He was protecting his wife from knowing about you, but I am glad you didn't leave him because of that. 🤔

Comment

That poor old man and his poor wife! She didn't deserve him cheating on her, but and I say a big 'but' because not everyone knows how to deal with sickness. Apparently bid daddy could not handle it. The only way he knew how to handle it was to be distracted by a young thing like you. So I think I got the drift. But, the good thing is that you stayed with him until the end and you are still hooking up. 😞

Comment

Working...
        X