Time for some self-improvement!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for some self-improvement!

A friend I know had her heart broken many times this year, her next step for self-improvement is that she is going to quit her social media platforms and start focusing on her job. She will also focus on herself and will not be available to all guys at this moment. What could be your next step for self-improvement for this year?

Sometimes you shouldn't be too available for anyone because they will most likely take advantage of you. The more you are convenient to them, the more they would abuse it so this time, we should put ourselves first before others.

Comment

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      independentG Yeah I agree! you should not forget yourself. because you will suffer at the end.

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      You really must do that to yourself, be hard to others who doesn't deserve your kindness,lol @punkchic

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      You should have learned by now, but we can just play along with them. Jessine05

My self-improvement will be starting off by eating clean, I will have a healthy diet and I will start working out every day. I miss being fit!

Comment

• JennyREnz
      JennyREnz commented
      Editing a comment
      So, your username was just an opposite of who you really are right now? It must bee the holiday seasons lol! You should start losing weight and go back to how skinny you are back then.

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think that you're serious about that one Skinnylove01 you sound skinny to me so why the need to start working out and eating clean?

There's always room for self-improvement and we should not stop for becoming a better version of ourselves. Every day is also a chance for us to do good and change for the better, I'm always motivated to seek another day to become better.

Comment

• softheartedgirl
      softheartedgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Every day is always a chance to try something new. You don't need to wait another year to change your whole self. You have plenty of days and time to improve yourself, you'd be happy for making such an effort to change yourself.

I should keep my guard up too, not only girls experience heartbreaks. I've got my heart broken many times but I must learn from it and be strong than I was before.

Comment

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      Amethyst54 sweet lies? I really hate it if a girl do that to me too, But I am used to it,lol

• Amethyst54
      Amethyst54 commented
      Editing a comment
      So you meet a lot of girls who are like that? XYZKate

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I don't know why Amethyst54 I always catch girls like that hahahah

It's time for me to keep my mouth shut because not all people who are close to me are considered trustworthy. Some are just waiting for me to tell my deepest darkest secret and soon after they will make rumors about it.

Comment

• Dianawest
      Dianawest commented
      Editing a comment
      You should be careful who you trust these days. Even the closest friends might turn into your enemy, so it is better to keep some things to yourself from now on.

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. There are people who are good at making out with rumors. Well, could you call it rumors when what they told to the other people were real stuffs?

Next step for self-improvement? I need to stop binge-watching way too much. I've been losing sleep just to catch up with one of my favorite series and movies. Ugh, I'm addicted to Netflix!

Comment

• carzin89
      carzin89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Uhm, I think you're one of those people who are willing to lose sleep just to binge-watch on something. Mind you that you should keep your priorities straightened up too.

I think it's time for me to go on soul-searching or I don't know, maybe take a vacation? It has been quite stressful for me which is why I have a plan of traveling solo and see if it might destress me even just for a bit.

Comment

For me? I would go to a salon and avail myself of various transformations. I like to have a new hair style, new hair color and new contour on my eyebrows.

Comment

Sometimes, the best self-improvement happens when we become a good person. Good in a way that we foster for the common good. That would be the best self-improvement that we could do.

Comment

What if there is nothing to be improved anymore as all aspects of life have reached their full potentials and limits?

Comment

• ruby78
            ruby78 commented
            Editing a comment
            Whoa, that is so deep. But then again we will never be sure of that, every day we get to improve ourselves better and that's a fact!

The question is: Why did she have many heartbreaks in the past year? If it was all heartbreaks, then something must be wrong - either on herself or with the men who broke her heart.

Comment

So, what could be the best self-improvement this year? How about having a total make over? When I say total, it would be from head to toe. And oh, a personality makeover would also be nice to have to complete the package.

Comment

• Jasssa87
              Jasssa87 commented
              Editing a comment
              If you think that's what you'll need to do for yourself then go ahead. Do what it is that you've planned ahead.

Quit her social media accounts? I do not think that it would be a good idea. We need those social media accounts these days. If we remove ourselves from those social media, then what would happen to us?

Comment

• sexualdepth
              sexualdepth commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow, sounds like you cannot go on asocial media hiatus there huh? you just think that technology is everything, but I guess you should try and disconnect and reconnect with nature.
          Working...
          X