Drink up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drink up!

Do you usually offer drinks to the person you plan to hook up with?

I witnessed how my friend once had a drink with a guy that she likes. Luckily, he was at the same bar before we came in and I can tell he's quite tipsy from the beers that he had earlier. They had a couple of talks then we offered him shots of tequila. My friend had some shots too, then after some time, he told her that they should get out of the place so they can be someplace quiet and ALONE. And boy, y'all know what happened next, lol!
    Last edited by kittycat123; 12-24-2019, 07:30 AM.

It will only be possible if that person likes you too, which obviously, for your friend, he likes her and they both like each other. It's about time that they had a good night's sleep and it was a success! For me? I can offer a guy I like some drinks and all but sadly, I couldn't get them laid because we'd go our separate ways after the drinking session.

Comment

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe, you were not hot enough for them to think that they would lay you down. How about being so flirty during your drinking sessions? That might help you get those men. Lol.

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think that you are trying hard enough to get a man's attention or maybe you should at least try being the best flirt that you are veronIZA hahaha

Sure, we can have a couple of drinks, me and that girl that I desperately wanted to hook up with. But it will still be her decision if she wants to get laid with me for the night. Consent is important, so if she does not want to hook up with me, then maybe I should try my luck next time or to some other girls instead.

Comment

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you still offer some drinks when you do not like the girl but the girl seemed to be interested with you?

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      XYZKate If you want to hook-up with me I definitely get laid for the night if you want.

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course I don't, I want to be free forever, and besides asking for consent is very important to me. demoomed

I could offer some drinks but I could not offer lots of it. Hello, I do not have an unlimited budget for those drinks. So, yeah, I could offer few shots only. Lol.

Comment

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      I won't offer a drink as I believe that he should be the one to offer the drinks with me. Anyway, I could have a soda while chatting with him.

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      If you had unlimited budget, would you offer drinks to him until he drops dead? Lol.

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      I offer nothing for them. lol!

So what happened next after they got alone? Did they become friends with benefits after that one or did something else happen?

Comment

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      Let's just say that maybe they just had a one-night stand and nothing else happens. It was the alcohol that would keep us doing those crazy things then it would come into our senses that intoxication often leads us to no good.

• rumdrum
      rumdrum commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that they end up becoming friends with benefits. It's okay, with or without the alcohol I bet that the two are comfortable with each other. No doubt about that!

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      Commonly, I presume that it lead to a one night stand only. You could not easily have to be friends with benefits when you are not friends to begin with.

Me? To offer a drink to a man? I believe that it should be the other way around. I do not offer any drink at all. They should be the ones to approach me and provide me free drinks. Hmmm, I remember spiked drinks, so I must be careful with those offers.

Comment

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd rather get my own drinks instead of them offering it to me. But wait, what I can answer for that query is that no, I cannot and will not offer a guy some drink because he will instantly assume that I want to get him drunk just so we can get laid. It's best if I should be at my best behavior when I'm drinking.

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, I have been to various bars and clubs but I had never seen anyone who got a spiked drink. Maybe, those are rare occurrences only.

Alcohol could do lots of things. The inhibitions would be lost and other things could be started with the help of alcohol. But, I guess, that I need someone who is sober to tell me the things that he feels and wants. In that way, his way of thinking is not impaired and he could remember literally everything.

Comment

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be agreeable, I think a man would be able to tell if he wants to be with you and is true to his intentions. Regardless if you are drunk or not, there's no need to offer drinks to each other just to have each other's attention.

• PrincessGail
      PrincessGail commented
      Editing a comment
      The goal is to make him feel tipsy, not to the point of being drunk and has become impaired already. The excitement starts when the two of you are quite intoxicated, then the next day you two will be waking up to each other with another round of normal sex, that would be good, right?

For me, I do not want to be offered drinks simply because those men have other intentions aside from simple chatting. If I sense that he has been making moves, then I would also make moves to cut him out. Lol.

Comment

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      You should walk away and show that you do not know him. If the bouncers see that you're not comfortable with that stranger, I'm sure they will kick him out immediately for being a creep around you.

Whenever I am in a bar, there are some guys who tend to offer me drinks. What I usually do is that I accept those drinks but I don't really drink them. I just hold them in my hand while chatting with the guy who gave me the drink.

Comment

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      He might notice that you're talking way too much and will insist you to 'drink up' because he's looking forward to getting you wasted and can finally have you tipsy.

Drinks get offered to me from time to time but I politely decline them. I don't think it is right to accept drinks (or food) from strangers because there's a high chance that they put something in there.

Comment

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      But if you were the one to offer those to a man, he will surely accept it without thinking twice. You might look innocent as you hand them the drink or food and they unknowingly, they will immediately consume it, then wait.

I have this habit wherein when guys approach our table, I immediately offer them what we are drinking. I guess it is just a sign of respect and there's nothing wrong about it.

Comment

• kelly77
      kelly77 commented
      Editing a comment
      ruby78 Yeah, and that is quite normal to us.

• Fransha33
      Fransha33 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's just like having fun right? kelly77

• kelly77
      kelly77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Fransha33 Yeah, and we're gonna do it again. you guys should do that too.

Why is it that alcohol is always involved? There are other places to go to. You could invite him on a coffee shop or dine in a fine restaurant.

Comment

• Houservit
      Houservit commented
      Editing a comment
      This is a good idea. Have a date on a coffee shop. It is a place where the environment is conducive for nice conversations.

• Fransha33
      Fransha33 commented
      Editing a comment
      People gets more comfortable with alcohol . For coffee date, I don't know, I think it's awkward though lol

Yeah, you know, to make my body hot.

Comment

Working...
    X