Matchmade in Heaven!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matchmade in Heaven!

I'm happy to share a story here about my two best friends. They're both dating and obviously, they're a boy and a girl.
    It was truly unexpected that they're into each other. NO, I do not have feelings for the guy but I remember one time, I told him that if he wants to pursue her, I'd help him out.
    Now, they've been together for 2 years now. I'm proud to see them together and we usually hang out like how we used to.
    Last edited by RachelSiryn; 11-28-2019, 10:23 AM.

You're happy for them but they should give you a boyfriend at least, lol! They only think about themselves and not asking you how your day was. Probably they're messing around with you when you're not around.

Comment

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      If they are real friends then they won't mess around for their other friends. No real friend does it.

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      We should be happy for our friends, but let us not forget to look for ourselves, too.

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      Friends who mess you while you are not around are bad kinds of friends. We should stay away from those kinds of friends.

Originally posted by RachelSiryn View Post
    I'm happy to share a story here about my two best friends. They're both dating and obviously, they're a boy and a girl.
    It was truly unexpected that they're into each other. NO, I do not have feelings for the guy but I remember one time, I told him that if he wants to pursue her, I'd help him out.
    Now, they've been together for 2 years now. I'm proud to see them together and we usually hang out like how we used to, as college buddies.
    Are you sure that you are truly their matchmaker? It seems that there's already been a blooming romance between them before you came into the picture and became friends with them. Well, as long as you're happy with them and they're happy having you around.

Comment

• JennyREnz
      JennyREnz commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I think she is, and I am happy for them tho. SpoiledTeaTasty

• JennyREnz
      JennyREnz commented
      Editing a comment
      OreoEater789 We all have a shitty attitudes and I think she gets that.

• JennyREnz
      JennyREnz commented
      Editing a comment
      meowmeowbark I agree with that, and I usually support them.

Do you sometimes secretly wish that they should break up and you should try dating him as well? Oh no, sorry, I've caught up with dramas and fictitious movies about that. Well, I was just curious if you ever had feelings with your guy friend or well, maybe you two are really just friends and I'm speaking nonsense right now.

Comment

• BunnyPeachShang
      BunnyPeachShang commented
      Editing a comment
      She could have a hidden feeling for the guy. Deep inside her, she longs to have the guy for herself.

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, they are friends, so I do not think that she could do such a thing. I think that she is truly happy for her friends.

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      sexsexgirlnowme Nope, and why would I wish that? We've been friends for a long time and I have a huge crush to someone which is not my friend.

I think it's time for you to look for a boyfriend if you're slightly jealous of seeing them being sweet together. But if you're planning to be in a serious relationship, well, it's time for you to say goodbye to your hookup life.

Comment

• Jessine05
      Jessine05 commented
      Editing a comment
      InsightChic Nah I don't think that I will do that If I am with someone.

• Jessine05
      Jessine05 commented
      Editing a comment
      But maybe I will keep hooking up if I dump my boyfriend. ChristineOh

• ChristineOh
      ChristineOh commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you in a relationship now? How many months have you guys been with? Jessine05

Boy and girl, so I guess that they are still little and not man and woman? Lol. Anyway, okay, it happens. Some couples have the same kind of stories. Some would go on for a long time while others would be cut off after few years.

Comment

• Aloha91
      Aloha91 commented
      Editing a comment
      You should've checked @RachelSiryn's age, she's only 20, so yeah, I guess we're all in the same age group, lol!
      I'm pretty sure that they're going well, maybe they're truly meant for each other.

You still join them on their hangouts. Would you like to give them some privacy by letting the two of them hangout?

Comment

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      It's obvious that she usually hangouts with them if there's time for them to hang out but if those two love birds are alone then why do you think they'd invite her over? Is she going to watch them? Or is she going to join them to have a threesome? Lol!

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      For hangouts, yes, but there should not the three of you. They could have invited more friends to make the hangout more enjoyable.

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that friends who already have lovers must not be invited for hangouts already. They could already have their own dates while the single friends would be the ones who would get together for hangouts.

You're happy seeing couples but aren't they happy for you because you're single? I hope you're getting me right now. Sometimes single people envy those couples because they have each other and "some" couples wish that they can still be single so that they can hook up with other people.

Comment

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      It's how people usually think that it is fun to be single when they're already taken, simply because they miss having the freedom that they used to have when they were single.

• loveofmylife101
      loveofmylife101 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. You inserted the hookup thing there. Some couples could still cheat each other by doing some secret hookups.

• kelly77
      kelly77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi XYZKate I am not into relationships, I rather be single and do hook ups.

So, how did you help out the man? I do not think that men still need help from the friends of the woman. They could do those stuffs by themselves.

Comment

• rumdrum
      rumdrum commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he wants to do a little background check about her friend and he did the rest already by himself. That's what I get from there.

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      How can she even help him if they're all friends? I think he saw everything that she likes or dislikes and he observed her ways. He did everything that he can to woo her and look at them now, happy together and they've been for years now.

Did you happen to have two male friends together or two female friends together? Lol.

Comment

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      Does their sexuality matter? Well, at least they're happy being a couple. How about you JoeyBaby? Do you even have a boyfriend?

• Dianawest
      Dianawest commented
      Editing a comment
      As for me, I do not have friends who are of the same sex who are lovers. I guess that it is not common at least on my end.

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you feel the same happiness over your friends who happen to be on the same genders?

Did you feel left out or anything? The three of you are best friends in the past and since they are already together now, I bet the treatment and connection among the three of you changed.

Comment

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      It changed as the two became lovers already. Of course, they would have their own world already.

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      I think this girl is just lying when she said that she is proud of them. I also think that she's probably cursing the both of them in her mind because when the two got in a relationship, it is for sure that a part of their friendship is ruined and affected.

Maybe they are really compatible to each other and their feelings developed because of the friendship that the three of you have. I just wish that they'll be together until the end.

Comment

• motherlove
      motherlove commented
      Editing a comment
      But why didn't the guy develop feelings for RachelSiryn? I bet she's also wondering about this. And worse, she's jealous of the girl because she already have a special someone and she still doesn't have one.

Why is it that I am sensing that you are a bit jealous? It's possible that you like the guy and you envy the girl because she's the one who got him and not you.

Comment

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      nah it's obvious that she's jealous.

• ruby78
      ruby78 commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought I am the only one who sense it.lol smilebaby

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      ruby78 It's very obvious that she really likes they guy tho.
Working...
X