Finding love in a club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding love in a club

3 years ago, I met someone in a club. Someone hot,sexy, and surprisingly, smart. I got attracted to him because of his intelligence. We did not have sex during that night but we did exchange our numbers. We have constant communication since then and romantic feelings are involved. He was the first one to confess and eventually I also voiced out my feelings. So, I just want to share to you that we have been together for 2 years now. Our relationship is just one example that love can be found anywhere, even in a club.

You're so lucky that you have found real love from a club, considering that it's a place where you often meet one night stands or fuckbuddies but NO, not on your case. I hope there are guys like him out there if I'd ever go to a club or bar, most of the guys I've met there just wanted sex and nothing more.

Comment

• crystalinejoy
      crystalinejoy commented
      Editing a comment
      I think guys like him are rare to come by, she should've just told us which club exactly is and I'd go there and find out for myself.

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      That person is just an exception. Most guys who go to the clubs have one end goal: to lay women down. What else would they like to have?

Two years now? Wow, I'm so happy for you! I hope that he's the ONE and I think you two are quite a pair. Now, I have to ask myself, when and where can I find a guy like that? Mind if you share us the place where you've find your Prince Charming?

Comment

• motherlove
      motherlove commented
      Editing a comment
      She is not going to tell us and in fact, those types of men are hard to come by because the rest of them just wanted sex and nothing serious comes after. So I'm telling you right now that you should not keep your hopes up.

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      His love is only an exception. Of course, we could also have our own exceptions. But that would be so rare like stumbling a diamond on the streets while walking.

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Just two years? Nah, there is still a chance that they would break up. Men who frequent to the bars are susceptible to temptations.

You were in a club and probably drunk but you did not have sex? Seems impossible to me. But I'm happy that you've reached 2 years in your relationship. Congratulations!

Comment

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you doubting them too? it would be sad if they will be strangers after that. Houservit

• Houservit
      Houservit commented
      Editing a comment
      Most failed relationship will end as a stranger so that is not new to me. priority23

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah you're right, I notice that too. Houservit

The two of you must have been really interested and attracted to each other if you managed to exchange numbers in a club. But may I just ask if the both of you kissed in the club? Just curious!

Comment

• Katherina001
      Katherina001 commented
      Editing a comment
      Becuase if you kiiss someone in the club you would get excited to have sex to it. BeautifulAglow

• Katherina001
      Katherina001 commented
      Editing a comment
      Snugglebear Because from the kiss you can tell how good that person is in bed.

• BeautifulAglow
      BeautifulAglow commented
      Editing a comment
      Katherina001 not all good kissers are good fuckers LOL but I'd say they are all not bad kissers. when you feel like everyone just cheats on your. maybe it's time to change gears and find some good hook ups. no expectations except good sex

Wow! I think you two are really destined for each other. A club is a strange place to find a loved one but I believe that anything is really possible. Congratulations for reaching 2 years!

Comment

• JenniferFray
      JenniferFray commented
      Editing a comment
      They're lucky enough to have found each other and to think that two years is longer than expected. Well, I hope they stay strong together and there will never be a chance that they could get separated for whatever reason may be.

I usually go to clubs just to flirt around and I didn't think that love can be found there until I've read this. I salute the guy for not taking advantage of you while you two are in the club and for not having sex with you during your first meeting. Lol! Not all guys are able do that.

Comment

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      So if I analyze it correctly, you are one of those guys who take advantage of the girls that they meet in a club. And I bet you are the type of guy who sleeps with women during your first meeting with them. Am I right?

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      In this world, there are some exceptions. Her man was an exception. In reality, most men at the clubs are just good for nothing men.

While it is true that love can be found anywhere, the club is the least one where you could find real love. Mostly, you could find drunk men over those places. lol.

Comment

Well, you are so lucky that you found someone as good as he is on the club. It is rare to find some good men on the clubs. Most of the men that I had known on the clubs are the types of men who would just fuck you then would leave you after.

Comment

Okay, I should begin to visit the clubs frequently and let us find out if I would be able to find the man of my dreams.

Comment

Our relationship is just one example that love can be found anywhere, even in a club.

Yeah! It could be even found on churches! Now, which would you do inside a church? To pray or to look for a man?

Comment

You gave your real number to a stranger? Weren't you worried that he might be a stalker or maybe some psychopath? Through giving him your number, he could have used that chance to hack or blackmail you. Well, I'm just glad that he didn't do any of that.

Comment

Maybe I should try finding love in clubs rather than just looking for hookups. If you are successful in finding your loved one, I guess I can find mine too.

Comment

I wish that I could also find true love in the clubs. But it seems to be like next to impossible. The only men who I usually see on the bars and clubs are mostly fucking shit bastards.

Comment

So you became friends for one year only then you became lovers after a year. Hhhmmm, not bad. Looks fine with me. Anyway, hope that your relationship would go a long way.

Comment

Working...
                  X