Meeting a guy/girl version of you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting a guy/girl version of you

Would it be a good or bad thing? I think that meeting a guy version of me would be very interesting. We end up having the same interests and not getting tired of each other's company. It's rare to find those people who could potentially be your better half. Most guy versions of me would somehow turn out to be one of my best buddies. One thing's for sure is that there's someone who is meant for you romantically and he is definitely just like you in a different human form. Lol!

I haven't found a guy version of me yet, but I've met my long lost twin. We look very much identical and she turned out to be my best friend since we have the same interests, hobbies and we both love anime so much.

Comment

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      I've met someone who looks exactly like me but we have totally different personalities lol

• antitrump
      antitrump commented
      Editing a comment
      I haven't met a girl version of me, in any aspect, most of my dates are just ordinary girls.

• carzin89
      carzin89 commented
      Editing a comment
      What will you do if you found the guy version of you?

I haven't met a guy or girl version of me but I hope someday I might but I think it's kinda creepy lol.

Comment

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you think that it would be creepy? Is it because you believe that your are creepy, too?

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      Creepy personally or creepy on personality? Which one? LOL.

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you thinking that she's going to be a clone of you but the only difference is that she's a girl and not a guy?

I've met a guy who is just like me, but our friendship ended when we had a fight. Another version of me looks exactly me just like having a long-lost twin lol

Comment

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, if the personality is not that good, then that would clash with your guy version.

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      It's rare to find a person you'll be compatible with, I'm not talking about sexual partners or a serious relationship, I'm talking about friends that you're comfortable with.

That would be one of the most wonderful ideas that I have read. And I kinda like it as there would be 100% compatibility if I had the guy version of me.

Comment

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      I've met a guy version of me but we were never compatible with each other, we remained friends.

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      It's rare to find a guy or girl version of you @daddydlittleG1rl especially the ones who live near you. Most of them are from far away places.

I would like to meet one and see what are stored for us. I am good at bed so I expect to have an awesome sex life with him!

Comment

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if your guy version of you is gay? Would you think he'll be down to have sex with you? Lol

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're going to automatically assume that he would be awesome in bed as well since you're good at it?

I met the female version of me and she was awesome, but she passed away due to a car wreck at 20 year's old.

Comment

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      Damn, I feel sorry for you man. Sure she was one hell of a girl version of you!

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Blockro thanks, she definitely was. We even discussed the fact that we were the same personality just in different bodies.

Regardless of the looks if she or he looks very much like you but having the same soul in different bodies is what you're about here right? I thought that it's meeting the exact look-alike lol. Yeah, I've encountered a few and they're still one of the best people that I still have in my life.

Comment

• elatederic
      elatederic commented
      Editing a comment
      I've met a girl who looks like a girl version of me but we have a few traits that are different but we never dated, we acted like siblings and are constantly talking since she lives miles away.

That's a really messed up thing to happen if there's a male version of me walking somewhere lol

Comment

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a doppelganger, she's referring to someone who has the same attitude, likes, and hobbies as you are.

Are we talking something like this or just an opposite gender version of our personality only?

Comment

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      Could be both or why not both? Lol. I could've sworn I saw a female version of you kizliak lol
Working...
X