Feels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feels

Not sure if this has been asked here before, but do you still have feelings for your ex? I have a tiny ounce of love left for my ex-boyfriend since we broke up just two months ago. I was deeply and madly in love with him, but now he has a girlfriend.

I've already moved on, so I have no feelings at all for my previous exes.

Comment

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      Same demoomed, I feel free now that I don't have EXES (excess) baggage

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      How long before you would lose your feeling with your ex? Would it be instantly upon breakup?

A guy dated me for weeks and I feel like I'm missing him right now, especially our late-night conversations.

Comment

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      How long were you guys dating? Take it one day at a time and you would get over him eventually

• Infomarry
      Infomarry commented
      Editing a comment
      Did the two of you become lovers?

All the romantic feelings towards them are already dead and made sure that they wouldn't get resurrected lol

Comment

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      And how did you killed those romantic feelings towards them?

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if he just wanted to be friends with you?

Not sure how would this count as a success story. Unless we would be cheer for the ones who've truly moved on from their exes

Comment

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you moved on from your recent ex?

Moving on is really the hardest part but if you take it one step at a time then you're getting there. Healing takes time.

Comment

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      I've successfully moved on from my exboyfriend and I know that I should still take a break from relationships

• SandyDempsey
      SandyDempsey commented
      Editing a comment
      How long does it usually take for you to get over a guy?

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      SandyDempsey There is no common time in getting over a guy. Some take shorter and some take longer depending on the severity of the break up.

Fully moved on from all my previous relationships. Do you feel that he was the one who got away that's why you still have feelings towards him?

Comment

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      How about you? Have you actually been with someone that you consider as the one who got away?

I've don't have a romantic feelings towards any of them. There are a few that I would love to be still friends with

Comment

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that those exes were your friends first before you dated each other?

• ChristineOh
      ChristineOh commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that those exes that you're willing to be friends with feel the same towards you?

There would be no feelings anymore but that does not make him disappear in my heart. I mean, he would still be inside my heart but the feeling would not be there anymore.

Comment

• carzin89
      carzin89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you the type who would reminisce the good times that you've spent together?

Are we talking about the last person we've been with or any of them? Because if the break is a recent one, of course there would be some feelings that are still lingering inside you. If you want to truly move on, avoid looking at his profile and crossing paths with him for the next couple of months

Comment

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      How about the ones that were before the last one? Do you still have feelings for any of them?

If you do not have a boyfriend at this moment then what you feel is quite okay. An ounce is fine. But once a new boyfriend should come along, that ounce should disappear. You only have one heart; you cannot love two persons at the same time.

Comment

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure it would still be okay if it has been a year after they've broke up

So what are your plans for the tiny ounce of love that is still left on your heart? Shall you nourish it or just throw it away?

Comment

When you had loved someone, the remnants would still remain. Eventually, it would die. Just wait for the right time for it to die. It will be gone soon, for sure.

Comment

Your heart is only tricking you. It is making you belief that you still have a tiny ounce of love for your ex-boyfriend. That could only be an illusion.

Comment

Would you believe me if I tell you that that tiny ounce of love would still remain on your heart ten years from now?

Comment

• Clitcomander
            Clitcomander commented
            Editing a comment
            Only ten years? How about a lifetime or how about forever? Is there forever when it comes to love?
        Working...
        X