Don't Judge the Book by Its Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Judge the Book by Its Cover

Met this guy on a dating site and I liked his photo. He was well toned and sexy. However, once we arranged our date and I saw him, it was nothing like his photo. I asked him about it and he confessed to me that he was self conscious about his small build and thought that girls wouldn't like him. I am not that kind of girl, I told him. I like people for their personality more than their physical appearance. Boy was he glad to hear that. So, we had a good date and he told me he was glad he had met me and that he would take down that photo and upload the real one. I had given him confidence. I told him he should probably do that. Today, we are still dating because it looks like he was right. Too many girls judge the book by its cover. I found out what was in pages of the book.

Aaaaaw! So cool. Love that story. You didn't let his lack of self confidence get in the way. Good for you. 😜

Comment

This guy is lucky to have found someone like you that offers no judgment, but open to forgiving and giving people a second chance. 😁

Comment

I am not saying that you should judge anyone, but that guy sounds like he needs some therapy. His confidence is pretty low. I am glad you were able to help him still.

Comment

Yes, don't judge a damn book by its cover. You have to get to know someone before you determine who they are. Many people do the opposite and that's fucked up man.

Comment

I am having the time of my fucking life and getting some good sex from a handsome stud. Who is complaining? And what the fuck do I care anyway. Word!

Comment

Good for you, that's a nice on, hope to find the right guy for in in here as well

Comment

Thing is, in the technology age we are at, we can hide behind the computer and be anyone who we want to be. I guess we just have to be a bit more careful who we talk to in social media.

Comment

It's important to remind people to be the real them.

Comment

I hope both gender have this kind of perspective when it comes to people. But I guess It's easier for them to judge.

Comment

It's the internet, online, you could be a petite Asian girl in those skinny uniform skirt, but in real like you're a an overweight 40 year old, anime-freak, man, still living in his parent's basement.

Comment

That's why I have had such a great time sexually, is because I don't judge, big little short or tall i have done it with them all.

Comment

I met someone like that before but he pretends everything especially his attitude and behavior, I was turned off and never want to meet someone like him ever again.

Comment

• hanesy
                            hanesy commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Did you get rid of him for good? Or does he still get in touch sometimes?
                        Working...
                        X