Cougar Hookup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cougar Hookup

I am an older woman that loves to hook up with young men. In the past, I have had some fun experiences, some weird ones and some bad ones. I met Larry about a year ago on a dating site. I knew from the get go that Larry was different. I can't explain how, but I knew. He proved me right when we met. He was a gentleman. He did not bring up our age difference or anything. I had my antennas up though because I did not want to fall for any extortion as was the case in the past. I did not have a lot of money, but for some reason, some men think that once you are older, you have money. Larry was not like that and it took me several months to let my guard down, but I am glad I did. We are still having great sex, going on cruises and having the time of our lives. Stay tuned!

That is how I felt too when it comes to dating a younger man. Some of them don't mind dating an older woman, but they want something out of it too. Who the hell do they think they are? I didn't work my ass off all these years to take care of you little boy. Bye! 🤢

Comment

Don't be fooled by some of these man boys. They are only out to get what they think belongs to them. Girl, please! Give me a break. I know you have a nice story, but look for any signs that he is slipping in the extortion department. Watch your back girl! 😉

Comment

Get his ass out of there, if he ever trips up. Watch him closely. Not throwing no shade, but just being realistic.

Comment

He will show his true colors, if he is playing games. So give it time and in the meantime, enjoy your life.

Comment

Don't listen to any negative talk. Enjoy your stud, go on your cruises, have lots of sex and fun and forget about the fucking shit people talk cause they are jealous of you. Straight talk!

Comment

Enjoy your life and every moment of every day. If he treats you right and with respect, just keep him happy and it's all good.

Comment

Everybody looking for their next come up, no matter how long it takes. So be careful mama.

Comment

I am happy and I am going to stay positive. So to hell with the naysayers. I am focused on the moment and not on tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                  X