Sexual Passion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexual Passion

I went on my first meet up with this attractive dude who I felt was more into himself than anything else. But, we went to have coffee and took a walk together in the nearby park to get to know each other. When we got to a secluded spot, there was a bench and he asked me to sit down in his lap, which I did. We did some petting, but were mindful of the public place. So we moved to his sedan for privacy. Things started to move fast with some shaft groping, underwear reveal and zipper fumbling. I reached for his cock and it was smooth as silk, firm and full of strong veins. I remember thinking that this boy had the goods. LOL! I stuck it down my throat and he was squealing with delight. He then had me sit on his dick and we had passionate love making in that car. He was kissing my breast, my hands, my chest and any body parts he could reach. I was doing the same. We had mad sexual passion for each other. The night ended and we continued to do the same thing but this time, we knew that a car could not hold our passion. So we began to rent hotel rooms for our rendezvous and even though we are now an item, we still like to do that to keep the passion alive.

Wow! Amazing! You guys had a lot of passion between you. It is good that you still continue to do it the same way as when you met. Keep the fire burning for as long as you can.

Comment

Good that you didn't end the night there, but you guys got that connection to keep you rolling in the hay as if you met yesterday. Good for you!

Comment

I love a good ending to a great story and this is one of them. Glad you guys connected as you did. Lots of folks would love to be your shoes right now. You don't find such a good hookup a lot. Some people like me are still searching. All the best to you both.

Comment

Fab..Fab. Love your story. Thanks for sharing. We love stories like that around here, especially when it is successful like yours. I want to wish you all the best for the future. Keep fucking that girl and keeping her happy. Be as creative as you are with the places you choose to have sex. Lucky you!

Comment

Sometimes, the sex isn't enough, but in this case, it worked. I also think there was an obvious connection in the first place.

Comment

Thanks for you nice comments. Yes, we still doing it almost every day and we are happy. I am glad that we did hook up and found that connection.

Comment

Working...
              X