Mexican Woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexican Woman

I met this woman online from Mexico and when she was visiting the United States, we finally hooked up. She spoke little English and I didn't speak any Spanish at all. But she was hot. I picked her up the day after she came at her family's house. Her aunt spoke English and told me to bring her back by midnight. Really? This woman was 23 years old. Anyway, we checked out a few bars and had some drinks. We didn't speak much to each other because of the language barrier. It is hilarious, but most of our conversation was translated on Google all night. I learned that her aunt was a crazy old hag. I learned that she was in a Mexican law school. All this time, I was thinking she was an illegal person trying to stay in the U.S. But I was surprised. She and I had a good time and she ended up flying me out to Mexico where we continued to get to know each other. She is also going to come to live in the U.S. as soon as she is finished with law school. She says she likes me and wants to keep the communication open. I think that was a success. She told me I had to learn Spanish and she would learn English. I am in the process of doing just that.

Why do people put labels on other people? I don't understand it. Just because the woman was a Mexican, you thought she was probably here to get a green card or something. You are no different from other people that put someone in their own damn box. Shame on you!

Comment

If she ever knew what you were thinking in the beginning. Anyway, I am glad she showed you that Mexicans are smart too. Good for her. I hope you don't judge her culture when you finally get to meet her family. All the best.

Comment

I am Mexican and I know I am smart. I know a lot of smart Mexicans so don't put us in a box too. I hope she knows what she is getting herself in if she wants to be with you. You better learn a lot of Spanish cause they may be talking about you at the dinner table. LOL!

Comment

You go girl with your law degree. I dont care which culture you are from, when a woman knows what she wants and goes out and gets it, all power to her!

Comment

I am that you found a Mexican woman, but one who is smart and she made you look so damn foolish. You better behave and not think like that again.

Comment

I feel differently than I did before and I take all the comments and understand why some of you may be upset. I didn't mean any harm. I am so sorry and I won't do that again.

Comment

Working...
              X