Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sexsearch is the best place if you're after MILFs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sexsearch is the best place if you're after MILFs!

I joined sexsearch bcoz I wantd to meet mature women online. I had tried many other MILF sites b4, bt none of them had workd for me. Although this ain't a MILF specific site, I had heard a lot of good things about it, so I had high hopes coming here. As I had hoped, there were many mature chicks who were interested in hookin up with younger men. It wasn't hard to introduce myself to them n slowly get to know them. I did sleep with a few girls who were from the same age as mine n I noticed that mature women took way less time to hook up compard to younger ones. In the month or so I've been a member here, I've been able to hook up with so many amazing cougars n I'm still getting to know many others from my area. This is the best site if you're looking for cougars in my opinion.

I totally agree with you! This site is a great place to meet older women than all the cougar sites that you have on the internet. Most of those sites are actually scam sites. I've hooked up with many mature women who were great looking and fun thanks to SexSearch.

Comment

The MILFs on this site are awesome!! They are nice, welcoming and open minded. They never waste around your time. I've had so much fun with many mature women from this site.

Comment

t_bone is right. There are many adult dating sites on the internet that are specially for mature women, but they don't work. I was on a few of them before I signed up here. The biggest problem I had on those sites was the attitude of the men that I met there. They had zero respect for the women and they had certain fantasies that I couldn't even imagine of fulfilling. The men I've gotten to know on this site had been different. They look at me the right way if you know what I mean. I like younger men because I think they bring a lot of energy and my personality can relate to theirs. I don't see why that has to be a joke to some. I love the way people mind their own business on sexsearch. That's how it should be.

Comment

Working...
        X