Finally some success!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally some success!

After looking for the right people for quite some time, I had my first threesome a few days ago. I've been hooking up through this site for a while now and I've been carefully selecting guys that I wanted to have a threesome with. The two men who agreed to do it with me were great guys. I had hooked up with both of them before, so it was very easy for me to do it. We had a pretty amazing time and I'm happy that I got it out of the way. I've hooked up many times ever since I got here and I'm now focusing more and more on experimentation which I think makes sense. Having a threesome was a part of that plan.

That's one of the biggest reasons why I'm a die hard fan of sexsearch. You don't have to worry about coming home late or having a weird shift, because no matter when you go online, there will be members to talk to. I just didn't have that much freedom on any of the websites that I was on before.

Comment

Most sites just don't have the luxury of allowing their members to have that kinda freedom. I mean sites don't reach this level overnight. There needs to be thousands of active members to achieve that. I don't think most adult dating sites focus on the number of active members enough. You can brag all day about the number of members you have, but if they aren't active, then there's no point. I'm happy that I got to know about this site. Ever since I joined it, I've been able to balance work and play perfectly. Now that I'm here, I don't have to waste time and money trying to meet women elsewhere. I can get to know women in such short time from the comfort of my home.

Comment

Working...
      X