Nothing is impossible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing is impossible

For the last four years, I have tried pretty much all the popular adult dating sites on the internet. Therefor I have a very good idea about how they work. For a man of my age, most sites were challenging. It wasn't easy at all to find women who were interested in even talking to me on most websites. I know that at my age, not that many people would think about going on the internet to find women to have sex with. However, I wanted to do it and I didn't want to give up. After having so much failures on most of the sex finder sites I tried out, I got to know about SexSearch and decided to give it a try. Compared to all the websites that I have tried out in the past, this is where I found the most success. In the few months that I have been a member here, I have managed to hook up with a few women and become friends with many men and women. That was exactly my goal when I ventured into online dating and I'm very happy that I have got there after a lot of ups and downs. I've been a victim of scams and I've been made fun of many times. However, all that lead me to this website and its members, so I'm happy.

This site is definitely a great place for older people to find people who are interested in hooking up with them. I don't think that I need to mention that, at my age, it's really difficult to find people for casual sex. I've myself tried many sites and failed. I think the fact that there are many active members on this site helps. There something for everyone on here, so the odds are in your favor no matter what you're looking for. I feel that's the difference between this dating site and all the others out there.

Comment

On top of the higher number of employees, I think their general attitude is also way better than that of the people on other websites. I think that has contributed to sexsearch's success a lot.

Comment

I think SexAddictTrista is right. I like how members of sexsearch behave and conduct themselves. They focus on what they want and work on those relationships and leave everyone else alone. You don't get that kinda people on most websites these days. People always try to judge others and get in their way. I've seen that happen so many times. If there is a 50 year old woman trying to hook up with younger men, she will be ridiculed a lot. Things like that never help a site and its members.

Comment

I really like the fact that SexSearch is full of all kinds of people from different ages. It's a great mix we got here. I have hooked up with a 50 year old man once too and it turned out to be a very good experience. I did have a lot of fun with him and he was such a cool guy. After that hook up, I've never looked at a man's age and made decisions based on that. I don't think age has anything to do with casual sex unless the person has a physical problem. As long as the partner is fun, adventurous and energetic, I really don't care about their age.

Comment

@Pretty Eyes I like the way you think and I'm sure that there are so many people on this site who think the same way. I don't know how sexsearch managed to get so many like minded people on here. It's just too good to be real!

Comment

Well I think it's also not impossible to act according to your age!! Seriously, you shouldn't be on a sex finder site at 64!

Comment

@CharlieMuscles why don't you let him decide that and mind your own business. I don't think you have the right to judge anyone like that!

Comment

Looking for a dominant male

Comment

Comment

Make a topic saying that you are looking for someone like that. Also, add a profile picture and beef up your profile so you seem more interesting and people know what you look like!

Comment

I agree with you, I've tried a lot of other sites but I love it here the most. Met a lot of great people

Comment

Working...
                        X