My first threesome was a blast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first threesome was a blast

After looking for the right people for quite some time, I had my first threesome a few days ago. I've been hooking up through this site for a while now and I've been carefully selecting guys that I wanted to have a threesome with. The two men who agreed to do it with me were great guys. I had hooked up with both of them before, so it was very easy for me to do it. We had a pretty amazing time and I'm happy that I got it out of the way. I've hooked up many times ever since I got here and I'm now focusing more and more on experimentation which I think makes sense. Having a threesome was a part of that plan.

Threesomes can be a lot of fun if u hv the right people. I'm also thinkin about hving a 3way at some point. I nd to find the right people like u hv done.

Comment

I've had a couple of threesomes so far and both of them were a lot of fun! I had it both ways, two men on one woman and one man on two women and I have to say that I enjoyed both of them. Those two types are pretty unique and there challenges that are unique to them. They were both great experiences.

Comment

@francis-Arkansas I bet they were! This time around, there were two men and me in this three way. I do want to try a threesome with two women including myself at some point. I will need to find a girl who's interested in doing one and I'll be good to go. I'm sure most men will jump into a three way like that without any questions asked haha

Comment

Finding men for a three way isn't all that difficult here on SexSearch unless you're talking about a devils three way which is something, most men would like to stay away from. However, even that was possible on this site and I've had such three ways more than a few times now. You're right about having the right people in it to have the most fun out of it. So make sure that you take it slow and get the best guys involved.

Comment

Hahaha I'm one of those guys who wouldn't want to be included in a three way with another man. It's just that I will be feeling quite uncomfortable with having sex with the same woman with another man. I don't know how to explain it, but I'm sure most guys will agree.

Comment

Yes, some of the men that I asked weren't into it for similar reasons. Most men prefer threesomes with two women which is understandable. That's where you need a site like sexsearch. I think I was able to find men who were interested in a devils three way thanks to this site. It would have taken me a lot more time if I tried looking for guys elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
              X