It only took me less than a week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It only took me less than a week!

I'm over the moon about how the past week has been. A friend of mine highly recommended SexSearch and I duly obliged by signing up. I was new to online dating, so I followed the instructions and did a bit of reading through the forum as well as other sources on the internet. I was serious about hooking up with different women online, so I have to say that I did put a lot of effort into everything. I might not know much about adult dating, but when it comes to things like that, either you put in a good effort or you don't bother at all. So anyway, I approached close to 15-20 women from my area who had similar interests and good looks. Based on their profiles, I thought that they had the types of personalities that I'd get along with. I spent around 2 hours on the chat from the first day on talking to whoever that I knew was online. It wasn't difficult to get to know these women and they were active enough to develop relationships bit by bit daily. The girl I hooked up with was awesome. She looks great with an amazing body, so I was really interested in getting to know from the first day on. We got along very well too and before we knew it, we were sharing our past experiences and finding out about each other. I thought it was too early to ask her after five days of great chatting. We had also done a few video chats at that point. I wasn't 100% sure whether it was the right time, but I thought that I'd take a risk, because I was confident that I knew her well enough that even if she said no, we would be okay. So I asked told her that since we got along very well and trusted each other, there was no point of postponing things. She was like 'Yes, I hate fooling around'. I was over the moon! We agreed to meet up last Saturday and it went so well. We had a few snacks and a drink at a great place I know and then went to my place. The sex was absolutely amazing! She spent the night with me and left in the morning. As far as I know, she's not against hooking up with the same man again, so I'll be sending her a text in a few days. I'm very happy about the way SexSearch has worked for me. It's been a very efficient site so far and I look forward to more and more similar success stories in the future.

I know the feeling my friend. sexsearch has worked that way for many. It's a great site with a great bunch of members who mean business. No one wants to waste people's time which is great in my opinion. It was exactly the type of site that I had been looking for a very long time. For me, it took me around 10 days to hook up with my first woman here, but at that point, I had made many other friends who hooked up with later on. Keep planting your seeds and I'm sure you will have a lot of fun down the road!

Comment

Yes, you do need to keep at it and that's exactly what I'm doing. I'm thinking about keeping in touch with this particular girl because she was awesome. In other cases, my plan is to just do one night stands and move on to the next woman. I don't have plans to do adult dating and hooking up like this for a long time, since I want to think about a steady relationship at some point, so I want to have as much fun as possible before that.

Comment

Working...
      X