Can we give out our contact number on profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we give out our contact number on profile

Can we have an option of giving out our number in our bio? As in a separate tab for it? It`s much convenient no? or maybe if the location is open? So that anyone nearby wants to hook up can always just be like hey! I`m here too lets meet up. Just a suggestion.

I think the number thing would get too creepy because that would involve a lot of spam as well and there would be no point of privacy left. I like the way it is, its cool and with a touch of secrecy too.

Comment

It’s basically that you only want to connect with certain people and not all of them and that is why giving out the number isn’t the right option. Just my opinion.

Comment

Yes. The number would make things so much easier as I was chatting with this girl the other day and we were planning to meet up but then her connection broke down and I had no idea how to contact her. I thought she just disappeared so I blocked her but when I unblocked her after two months she said it was the connection and I should given her a chance. How was that my fault?

Comment

WAY NO. I once gave a guy my number but I wasn’t sure about him. When i said that i didn’t want to meet with im or anything he kept on calling and texting and sending photos on whatsapp unless I had to block him on all ends. It would get a lot creepier.

Comment

I believe people who would want to maintain secrecy would have the option of hiding their number but then those who would hide it would automatically become less authentic so i dont think so its a great idea.

Comment

Well, Your suggestion is impossible. Btw, you can put your number here if you want.

Comment

Working...
              X