Can I just skip cropping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I just skip cropping

I haaaaaaate the cropping option! I want to put up my full picture as display why is it necessary to crop it? This is so not fair!I can`t edit every picture and resize it before uploading it, that`s too much hassle! I wanna flaunt my entire self. Please do something about it, I`m even ready to start an online petition for this. How many of you are in this with me?

You wanna flaunt your entire self? Hahaha i like the confidence. And yes the cropping option is such a bitch. Like it makes my face look 10 times bigger.

Comment

The cropping option is their because it reduces the size of the photo and then people would be uploading greater mb files which would slow down the website so i think it is best to keep it this way

Comment

Go get a plastic surgery done and change your face to charm guys haha!!

Comment

I absolutely agree because the profile picture is the first impression of yours and if that is not right then it can change you the whole first impression and the first impression is the last impression, omg I’m panicking let me see if my profile picture is upto it.

Comment

The cropping option sucks especially when you have a really nice full dress picture and it asks you to crop it till your torso. Like wtf i want to show my dress wtf is wrong with you.

Comment

• AliveAngels
              AliveAngels commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah right! I have so many sexy photos here too and I don't want to crop it.
          Working...
          X