How to differentiate active and inactive profiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to differentiate active and inactive profiles

There are many inactive accounts here. It`s like you send them a message and not even a seen tick, I mean I get being ignored but how is it possible that an account doesn`t has any activity and has never checked your message? Can`t the admins keep a check? Like if someone doesn`t sign in for lets say like 6-7 months then their account gets deactivated? It would make things easier in my perspective, why overload the site or get someone`s hope high over a ghost profile. Yes, I`m saying this cause since a year I have been waiting for a reply from a profile just to figure out now that girl has a different profile as she has forgotten the password of the old account. Smh can you guys imagine the frustration! Also please tell me I ain`t the only stupid one here and that you guys agree with my screw the ghost profile idea!

Haha, you waited for a year? True love!!

Comment

• AliveAngels
      AliveAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      If you are in his position are you gonna do the same what he did?

Yes, this is a great idea. It would also save a lot of time when you search for particular stuff as those accounts should not pop up and we do not waste time in opening them or getting our hopes high by expecting a reply. So admin should close them down for the site to work smoothly and without any hassles or problems.

Comment

The ghost accounts are annoying because people make an account for the first and they are really excited about it but then they never come back so it makes sense that people who are active should only remain on the website and after a certain amount of time their accounts should be removed.

Comment

I don’t think so admin can remove anyone’s account like this without their permission. They can reduce the activity and have filter tabs such as from most active to least active but removing these people or deleting their accounts does not make sense.

Comment

You were the dumb one I think because you kept waiting on her. This site has plenty of fishes, just swarm the water next time, good luck.

Comment

Getting someone’s hopes high over a ghost profile is the worst that could happen. I talked to this girl, the account had an incredibly beautiful picture and i thought she was interested in me too. So i keep talking and i think that things are really working. One week into it she reveals that its a fake account by a guy who wanted to stalk her ex and just so that I wouldnt get serious he told me right on time that he was messing with me. I guess it was kinda nice of him to tell me at the right time but I still felt a little heartbroken and thats why I am very much against the idea of ghost profiles.

Comment

Most of the contacts I try never respond. I have received hook up requests and replied yes and never got a reponse.

Comment

Working...
              X